"Welcome everyone to my mothers memorial. My name is (Y/n) (L/n), (M/n)'s daughter. I am here today, to tell you about my mother. ON the 23rd of June 2017, she was killed in a car accident. On the 6th of September 2012, my father died from cancer, right in front of our eyes. The last words he told me was, 'Don't cry, put your emotions into something you want to do, write a song.' So I did. Then, a few weeks later, my song, titled 'Good Riddance'* hit number 2 on the billboard top 100. Then the year after, I was sent an email from BigHit Entertainment in South Korea. They wanted me to join a boy band that was going to debut in a few months. Without thinking, I said yes. 
My mother was against the idea of me debuting with seven random boys. She was never the same when I became famous, she never let me go outside and interact with people. All I wanted to do was get out of there. 
I didn't listen and left to go to South Korea. Now, I am apart of this wonderful boy band, they're like family to me, I wrote a song for my mother, today we will perform it for you."

"BTS revealed a new song today at the memorial, it is called Spring Day, a song for (Y/n)'s mother." She takes a pause, "Deepest sincerities to (Y/n), we were at 7 News hope that you'll feel better soon. That is all for tonight's program. Have a goodnight." 

I wipe my tears and sigh. I lay down on the couch and the boys come over. "It wasn't good was It (Y/n)-ah?" Namjoon asks sitting down and putting my head on his lap. I shake my head and he sighs, "You didn't want to reveal the song yet, did you?" I shake my head again. "So, why did we do it?"

"I didn't want to disappoint my auntie and the army there. I didn't know my mother had so many friends that were army." I cover my face with my hands and start to cry. "If I knew, then it would have been private. I can't believe the news showed up!" 

All of the boys walk over. "You cry a lot (Y/m)-ah. It's a good thing." Jungkook says.

Once he says that I just cry harder. My phone starts to ring and I see it is PD-nim. I pick it up and out it on speaker, "H-hello, Pd-pd-nim." I say crying. 

"Is everything okay (Y/n)-ssi? You're crying?" 

"Y-yes."

"What happened?"

"My-my-my mother's memorial went wrong!" 

"I know, but I am proud of everyone for adapting to the environment." He says sighing, "Even though you sang your new song." 

"I didn't w-wa-want to let them down."

"I know (Y/n)..." 

"I-I'm sorry PD-nim..."

"No, no, don't be sorry. You did the right thing, trust me." He sighs, "I have to go now, make sure the boys take care of you."

"We will." Jin says, "She's our little baby."

We say goodbye and he hangs up, I sigh when suddenly my phone starts to go off. I pick it up again and see many tweets coming in. 

'That song was so beautiful!'

'I hope you aren't crying (Y/n), we know you.'

'Please, feel better soon, don't worry about it.' 

'(Y/n), we will always support you, no matter what.'

I smile and wipe my tears. Until I see a DM.

I show the boys the messages and they are excited

I show the boys the messages and they are excited. "Do you want to hang out with them?" I ask.

"Yes!" They all shout. We are actually pretty good friends with SHINee, we just don't hang out so often. 

*Credit to GreenDay for this song