Nothing's Impossible

Klaus had to admit that he was interested in Hayley and wanted to find out more about her.

He felt like they had some type of an unspoken connection.

So that's exactly what he's going to finding out. He arranged to have a party after Rebekah and Elijah left for New Orleans.

Hayley walked into the Lockwood Mansion, and found Tyler tossing his football.

"So you live in a mansion, not a trailer park." He turned immediately and smiled.

"Hayley!?" He got up and ran yowards her encasing her in a hug.

"Hey Lockwoof. It's been months where have you been?

Just helping some wolves in New Orleans. And you didn't invite me?

Ass!" She pushed his chest and fell back on the couch.

"You gonna get me some rich people alcohol or are you going to leave me hanging?

Sure." He chuckled and poured them both a drink.

They sat and talked for hours, until Tyler went to go talk to Caroline who already knew about Hayley.

"Oh Care hey!" She said, and Caroline squealed. "Hayley! Where have you been? It's been a while, I've been here and there."

She went in for a hug and Caroline accepted. Tyler was so confused.

"You two? Friends? Duh. It's not like she's stealing you from me.

Sorry Ty, not my type" Caroline gave Hayley a sideways look and Hayley nodded.

"What? He's not my type." Hayley put her hands on her hips, then looked Tyler over.

"Anyway Tyler, Klaus is throwing a party later, you in? Of course, Carebear.

Hayley you coming? I'll think about it. Text me the details? Sure." Hayley waved goodbye to both, then walked outside.

She got in her car and sped off to her house. When she got home, she showered, and changed. She put on a blank with bits of grey shirt, and a black skirt.

She wore a black leather jacket, and brown boots.

"Perfect." She heard her phone ring, and saw an unknown number.

She picked it up, and answered. "Hello? Hayley is it?" When she heard the voice she smirked.

It was Klaus.

"So you're finding my phone number now? I'd say grade A stalker. Stalker? No love, I'm calling to tell you about my party.

"Sorry, got somewhere to be. Maybe next time?" She asked sarcastically, and she smiled hearing Klaus' chuckle.

"Harsh. I'm told I can be that way. See you." She hung up, and grabbed her keys, seeing Caroline's texts.

Hayley got in her car, and drove silently. When she pulled up at the place, she flipped her hair out of her face, and walked inside.

It was dark with a few lights on and apparently a dance floor was incorporated.

She looked to the right, and saw the crew on the wall right next to her.

Caroline, Tyler, Elena, Damon, and Stefan were there, and were chatting away.

Tyler had a red plastic cup in his hand, and his arm was across Caroline's shoulders.