Chapter 38 - Piercing

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry Vinny," I say and he turns around quickly to glare at me.

"Do not call me Vinny," he snaps and I frown.

"I'm sorry if I upset you, I just feel weird about a stranger touching your dick but that doesn't mean I won't let you do it."

"Stop saying that! You're not letting me do anything! If I want a piercing I can get a piercing without your consent. I am my own person!"

"No you can't! In the contract it says you grant ownership of your body to me. If you didn't agree to that then why did you sign?" I ask and he glares harder.

"Maybe I shouldn't have signed it then," he says and my heart almost stops beating. He grabs a pair of pants and pulls them over his legs as I stand confused for a moment.

"What? You don't mean that."

He looks at me for a moment before he turns and walks out of the room.

What just happened?

I put on some sweatpants and try to follow him but he goes into his office and locks the door behind him.

"Come on Vin, open the door," I say as I knock a few times.

"Leave me alone!"

"I'm sorry! Let's talk about this," I say and he doesn't answer me. I look down the hallway and see Emilio walking down with a confused look.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"We had an argument and now he won't let me in," I say with a sigh.

"Move over, I'll talk to him," Emilio says and knocks on the door. "It's Emilio."

The door opens and Emilio goes inside as I step back and lean against the wall.

I've fucked up. I should have noticed he wasn't happy with me being possessive. He's literally a mafia boss how could I ever think I'd own his body? I'm such an asshole. He's been second guessing our relationship this whole time and I've just been too self centred to notice.

I brood over my thoughts for what seems like an hour before the door to his office opens again. Vinny steps out as Emilio gives me a smile and walks back down the corridor.

"Hey," he says as he stands beside me. "Mi dispiace."

"Don't be sorry, it's my fault. I should have made sure you were 100% happy with the contract," I say and he shakes his head.

"I should have just talked to you about it instead of snapping. I do not regret signing the contract, I love you and I love being your sub," he says and smiles at me. "I just got annoyed that you were so possessive. If you can be a little less of that I will be happy."

"I promise I'll stop being possessive. The only time I own your body is when we're in the playroom," I say and he nods.

"That is acceptable. Now can I have a hug?" He asks and I hug him firmly. He wraps his arms around me and rests his head in the crook of my neck as I hold onto him tightly.

"I really am sorry. I love you so much," I say and he looks up at me to plant a kiss on my lips.

"You are forgiven. I need to shower now, your cum dripped out of my ass a long time ago," he says with an uncomfortable facial expression.