Chapter 38 - Piercing

Start from the beginning

"Fuck you're so tight," I groan and he starts kissing my neck. I hold his hip with one hand and make him do the work as I play with his erection. I rub my fingers on the head as he rides my dick with a blissful expression on his face.

"Ti amo," he breathes and I smile.

"I love you too," I say back as he starts kissing my neck again. I let out a small groan when he bites down particularly hard on my skin. I wrap my hand around his dick tightly and jerk him off quickly which makes him moan loudly. I stop and he groans as he grinds onto my dick.

"Tease," he grumbles. I push him backwards and he gasps as I start fucking him myself. I hover over his body as I hold his legs open by the back of his thighs and thrust into him roughly.

"You're so beautiful," I say and he blushes as he digs his nails into my shoulders.

"Sei così bella," he says breathlessly as I piston into his asshole, my lips attacking his neck and shoulder. I suck dark hickeys on his skin as his body writhes under me and he scratches my shoulder blades.

I enjoy the last few minutes before I cum as much as I can before I can't do anything like this with him for two months. I ram into him quickly as I stroke his dick until his body is shaking and he's unloading his cum between us.

"Mi amore!" He cries out as his body trembles and his ass tightens around me. I groan as pleasure blinds me for a moment as I release inside of him. My hips thrust sloppy and fast until I ride out my high and stop to catch my breath. Vinny looks up at me and gives me a lopsided smile as I slowly pull out of him.

"That was a very good last fuck," I say and he rolls his eyes as he sits up.

"Not last fuck. Just last for a while," he corrects.

"You're right my love," I say and he gets off the bed.

"I am so excited to get a piercing," he says as I follow him to the shower. He turns the water on and cleans his cum off his chest with a washcloth as I admire his muscly ass.

"I can't wait to see it on you. Although I don't like the idea of a random man touching your dick," I say and he turns around.

"We just had a fivesome, how can you be so possessive of me now?" He asks.

"That's different. I gave permission for them to touch you that way," I say and he raises an eyebrow.

"Oh so now I need permission to be touched by anyone?" He asks as he crosses his arms across his chest.

"Yes. That's how this relationship works. I'm not going to argue with you about this," I say and get into the shower with him.

"But what if I am not happy with that? I am my own man," he says as he gets an angry look on his face.

"You signed the contract Vincent. I don't care if you're a mafia boss outside of the bedroom, when you are around me you are my submissive and you do as I say," I tell him and he gets more angry.

"That does not mean you can be possessive of me. I do not belong to you," he says before he storms out of the bathroom. I sigh and quickly follow him, not bothering that I'm dripping water on the floor.