best friends | 13

Yamaguchi checked his appearance once more in front of his bathroom mirror before heading out. Aimi had suddenly called him and asked to meet up. the freckled boy had plans with Tsukishima but Aimi said she had to tell him something important.

He walked to the nearby café and entered, immediately seeing Aimi waving him over. he smiled at the blonde and sat in front of her. "hey! what did you need to tell me?" he asked. "um, how are you?" Aimi dodged the question but Yamaguchi thought nothing of it.

"oh, well I was about to go to the movies with Tsukki, but we'll go later. he's such a good friend. you know, I'm so glad you guys get along" Yamaguchi smiled happily and giddily. what he didn't notice was the pained expression of his girlfriend.

"well, about that." the green haired boy stopped rambling, "about Tsukki?". Aimi nodded nervously.

"I think" Aimi averted here gaze from Yamaguchi before continuing, "I think we should break up." she said quietly. Yamaguchi blinked at her, before saying something "what are you talking about?"

tthe blonde bit her lip, "it's just um. you can find someone better you know?" Yamaguchi frowned and raised his eyebrow, "wait but, what does this have to do with Tsukki?"

Aimi laughed, almost bitterly, "you're blind you know? you clearly like each other." Yamaguchi shook his head, he was to shocked to say anything.

"no, Yamaguchi it's alright. itss not working between us anymore, whenever we meet up, you always talk about Tsukishima. and, I just want you to be happy, so I think we should just break up." she was smiling while saying all of this, but it was clear she was hurt, she loved him.

"Aimi, I only like him as a friend" Tadashi said quietly. Aimi shook her head and wiped the few tears threatening to fall from her eyes, "everyone can see it Yamaguchi, you're both so in love with each other. you'll be happier, I promise."

with that, she stood up "I have to leave, I don't want you to see me cry." she said and laughed, which was clearly fake, before walking away.

Yamaguchi was confused. he didn't know what to feel.

he's supposed to feel sad right? well, he did, but it wasn't as much ass he thought it would be. he didn't feel horrible.

maybe it was better for them to break up, it did feel different than before.

but about what she said about Tsukishima.

did Yamaguchi really feel like that about his best friend?

-

hi everyone!

so yes, I am back and I will be updating. I still won't be updating in my normal schedule because school is starting soon but I will try to update constantly.

anywaysssss, SO I had a book named "dear Hajime | Iwaoi", I decided to turn that into a Iwaoi drabbles book and it's now named, "the Iwaizumi household | Iwaoi drabbles"

so you can give me suggestions for oneshots and for the drabbles.

BAIBAIII LUVSS 💖 I WUV U ALLL