Best friends | 7

cry
verb
         shed tears, typically as an expression of distress, pain, or sorrow.
"don't cry, it'll be alright."

-

Tsukishima felt tears welling up in his eyes as he quickly walks back home. he tried distracting himself by thinking of anything, anything but the image of his best friend ,who he fell in love with, kissing someone else.

the blonde entered his house and went straight to his room, locking the door behind him. he didn't say hi to his mom or brother, Tsukishima didn't want them to see him in this state.

Tsukishima curled up in a ball on his bed and put on his earphones, making sure the music was loud enough to cancel out any sort of noises.

suddenly, a text from Yamaguchi appeared from the top of his phone.

from:Yamaguchi

Tsukki! I just got my first kiss. it was with Aimi of course.

to:Yamaguchi

oh really? that's good.

from:Yamaguchi

Tsukki, I think she's the one.

she's so perfect and I love every single thing about her.

to:Yamguchi

I'm happy for you :)

from:Yamaguchi

thank you!

oh I gotta go, Aimi is calling me

bye tsukkiii!

Tsukishima stared at the convo for a second before throwing his phone on his mattress, not bothering to respond to his best friend.

"Kei?" he heard his brother say from the outside of his door. "leave me alone." Tsukishima said, he tried to make it seem like he was fine but his voice cracked. there was silence for awhile before he heard his brother speak up again, "Are you okay?"

"I said leave me alone!" he screamed, sounding more aggressive than he wanted to. he heard a quiet oh ok before hearing footsteps shuffling away.

Tsukishima cursed at himself.

no one likes you.

you're just an asshole.

you hurt your brother.

you hurt everyone.

Yamaguchi would never like a guy like you.

he probably hates you but sticks around cause of pity.

he shook his thought away.

after one hour, he got another text from Yamaguchi. it was a photo of Aimi.

from:Yamaguchi

she's beautiful, isn't she?

to:Yamaguchi

aren't you with her right now? why are you texting me?

from:Yamaguchi

oh, I just got back home, we were at the park.

it was so much fun! I really love her, Tsukki.

to:Yamaguchi.

yeah, she's really nice

from:Yamaguchi

it feels exactly like the movies. I think she's like my soulmate, Tsukki!

to: Yamaguchi

yeah, she's a keeper.

I gotta go eat, ttyl.

he put down his phone and sighed. he buried his face onto his hands. Tsukishima didn't know what to do anymore, everything was confusing the blonde.

Tsukishima soon fell asleep from all the crying.

-
this is a crap chapter 😂

please give me some oneshots suggestion for my Haikyuu oneshot book!

BAIII AND I LOVE YOU ALL!!

-Dennise