"The football team quarterback." Winston interrupted, giving me a nod. "I don't think there's anyone in this school who doesn't know who he is."

"Yeah, you're right." I chuckled at him, because it was actually true.

Everyone in the school just knew who I was, it was a advantage of being in the football team. You can just use a sport excuse and anyone will believe you. You also get certain benefits of bunking lectures many times.

But the only downfall about being in the team was that everyone just assumes that you're a stereotypical jock. People judge you because of the friends you have, and it was kind of bad because I always need to prove to others that I'm not like others.

And in Liberty's case, you may also be a rapist.

"But, wait a second." Winston said, raising his eyebrows at me and Alex. "How is a football player friends with the Yearbook's photographer?"

This is what I was talking about.

"Charlie helped Tyler with something last semester." Alex replied to him, coming to my rescue. "Don't judge him just because he is in the team. He is a really good friend to both me and Tyler."

At that moment, I seriously hoped that I wasn't looking at Alex with hearty eyes or something, because what he said about me was kind of heartwarming.

I maybe also started liking him more.

"Alright then." Winston said. "Any friend of Alex and Tyler is also a friend of me. That is, if you don't mind."

"Don't worry. You're good."

Just then Tyler exited from the red room and got surprised to see me there.

"Oh hey, Charlie. I thought you would be busy with your team buddies, didn't expected to see you here."

"You know I don't play Basketball, right?" I asked him jokingly, at which he just shrugged. "Just came to see how you were doing."

"I'm good, thanks." Tyler replied, nodding at me. "This is Winston, by the way."

"Yeah, Alex just introduced us." Winston said.

Then everyone was silent. And it was awkward.

To be honest, I think it was because of either me or Winston. Tyler, Alex and I hung out before Christmas, but now they hung out with Winston. So yeah, it was odd for everyone.

"You two are coming to the game, right?" I broke the silence, because it was becoming unbearable for me.

"Yeah," Alex replied, and Winston nodded along. "Winston here wants to see the game spirit Liberty has. Tyler would be busy taking pictures, so I decided I should give him company."

When Alex said that, Winston turned towards him and gave him a look full of adoration.

Wait, what?

"We should be going now." Tyler informed, checking his watch. "I need to come back before the game starts, have to take some pre-game school spirit shots."

"Of course." I greeted them farewell. "Will see you at the game then."

We all exited the room and those three went their way, as I just stood there staring at their retreating figures.

Alex and Winston seemed closed, they were still chatting among themselves while Tyler was looking at his phone.

Out of nowhere, I was feeling angry about Winston. The guy haven't even done anything and we had just met, but seeing him being all friendly with Alex got me, well, jealous.