distracted -inosuke (fluff)

Start from the beginning

In that moment he asked himself; were you thinking of him?

His hand twitched with need, and he wondered if you feel the same thing you are making him feel. (He wished that to be the case, because it would be cruel for you to hold unto him so soft, so gentle and so doting that... it makes him want to succumb with the craving of your hands on his.)

Inosuke felt perplexed even further than when he was questioning Tenjariou's kindness – an urge spiraled in his being. He wants to touch you back; hold your face with the same softness you have on his hand, ran his thumbs over your cheekbones – just under your eyes.

He wondered; Inosuke wondered if you would let him feel your lips. Would they be as soft as your gentle caress? Or softer than silk he once touched and love.

Would your lips be warm as his face? Or warmer than the blood that pumps in his heart?

Or how about both? Would they feel warm and soft that it beats the feeling of anything else? Would you pepper him with attention and caring that it makes him want more, and more, and more?

Yes. He wanted that. He wanted to know.

He wanted to know how you would feel underneath him.

Your hands abruptly left his, and his sense of thought returned to him coldly.

The space your hands once occupied was greeted with the lone shiver of emptiness – and his shoulders felt rigid as he looked up at you with eyes begging for you to return your warmth to his.

But you can't see it behind his mask and he was too occupied in staring into your eyes that he hasn't even noticed.

Inoauke's felt his heart lurched down when you gave him a smile, even more when you spoke. "That is the secret behind an intimate touch." Your smile reaches your eyes, and you made it harder for him to look away. "It is the simplicity and promise projected from a person's desire."

He did not reply, he will not admit it on your face that he wasn't listening back then – but even if he did, Inosuke realized that his voice ran off somewhere as they shy away from your adoring gaze.

He kept looking at you; hoping that you'll have your hands on his again.

Despite it all, he still doesn't know the appeal of touching like that. He also still doesn't know what the hell does intimate means.

But the word 'like' struck him differently than the times he uttered those words thousands of times. The way you said them felt deeper, meaningful. and he asks himself if you put your heart on saying it.

Because he knows he can.

Though, Inosuke doesn't know the word on how he feels now – but 'like' is near. Still, he felt as if it's more than that.

He only knows that he likes your attention on him and he wants more of what you gave him.

You became so enthralling, so inviting, that he could only think of your name.

Inosuke decided that he double likes you, and he let his instincts acted on their impulse.

The man grabbed your hand with a tight hold, and easily pulled you into his arms.

You made a noise that travels in his chest and edged his breathing, yet he sat firm as he hugged you with a resolve of not letting you go. He felt you froze in his arms, and he merely soaked onto your warmth.

He felt your hands twitched the same way he did, and the way you snuggled back was loud for him to feel more than any sweet words you can murmur something indecipherable in his ears.