more - genya & sanemi (fluff)

It's human nature to always want more, even when they're satisfied.

___

The clamor of wooden chopsticks meeting porcelain bowls echoed around the veranda.

The bond between you is atmospheric as the view, and you and your partner in crime oversees the town in tranquil ambiance whilst the both of you eat your respective dinner peacefully with the chatter of people below doing the work of filling the lack of conversation between you and Genya.

His brother have yet to return from his escapade, and here are the two of you; just relishing this free meal and wonderful view of this second-floor inn - feeling not even a midge of guilt at the thought of putting up Sanemi aside in this loving silent dinner of yours.

Scratch that silence, Sanemi just entered the room screaming bloody murder why didn't you wait for him when he was having a good-ass time playing with the guard dogs just a minute ago.

Knowing the Shinazugawa siblings for years now, the sight of their numbered healed injuries are nothing but a normal occurrence - and yet, it never failed to amuse you on how keen they are with showing off each and every crevices of their 'battle trophies' to one another.

Call yourself lucky to be their childhood friend, but you also found it awkward that somehow they didn't mind your presence wherever they 'flex' to each other.

One does not agree with Genya being better with his advantageous height, as you will be coddled by the older brother with a pillow and the other just egging his sibling to choke you.

If you do put the effort in relishing in Sanemi - Genya will offer you his silent treatment and that is something you don't want to suffer.

So it's safe to say you are just there to observe and laugh rather than provide answers to whom is better looking than the other.

One instance as that is today,

Sanemi shrugged off his top with you dining in their room as he flaunt his muscles at you and Genya in a way that is too vain - you flinch when his uniform landed on a weather vase, and you sighed when the ancient ware did not fall.

But your eyes kept returning to his form as he walked closer to where you and Genya sat, and the sculpture of his paleness and the brightness of his sly grin blinded you with the pure glory of his upper body.

To which you silently gulp down your thirst with the miso soup you're currently sipping from the wooden bowl.

The younger sibling haughtily huffed at Sanemi's antic and followed his brother suit with attentive fingers in unbuttoning his top. He took it off with gusto, and his hair clings to the sweat on his skin on his shoulders.

Genya at least had the audacity in fixing his uniform top besides him - before crossing his arms in his front as he sits in a high, proud poise that truly made his toned body as evident as his brother's.

You feel as if you are not there in their feat of questionable brotherly bond - because the two men just proceeded to... flex.

Truthfully, you like staring at muscular bodies when you see one - much more when they are very defined like these two - but it's too much for a budding woman like you to handle.

Most specially because they basically took you in as their foster sibling. And siblings don't just, undress and show off their body to their 'sister', much less in the presence of a girl.

You can't use your hormones as a justified mean to do or say the unthinkable.
You're better than that.

"Can you not undress in the presence of a lady."