C.Tzuyu:
Love ‼️❤️

Sanapomu:
Tzuyu~ah 😍

C.Tzuyu:
I'll just gonna go to Chou Label
Right now, My dad want me to check something there...

Sanapomu:
Really???

Sanapomu:
Are you on your way now???

C.Tzuyu:
Not yet, I'm still here at the building...

Sanapomu:
Arasso, take care Tzuyu~ah...

C.Tzuyu:
You too Love‼️ ❤️

C.Tzuyu:
I'll just gonna see you later...

Sanapomu:
Okay ( ˘ ³˘)♥

C.Tzuyu:
I love you Sana (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。

Sanapomu:
I love you more Tzuyu~ah (✿ ♡‿♡)
Please Drive safe!!! 😊

C.Tzuyu:
Okay ❤️‼️

Sanapomu:
Message me if you already arrive..

C.Tzuyu:
Yes, Ma'am ❤️

-

Tzuyu was now walking through the parking lot when suddenly she bumped to Mina....

"Unnie...."

"Tzuyu~ah..."

"What are you doing here?? Did you just arrived???.." 

"Uhmmmm... Y-Yeah?.." Mina lied.

Earlier when she's in the cafeteria She suddenly saw Chaeyoung talking someone on her phone, Chaeyoung headed in the parking lot and without her knowing Mina followed her...

Mina's heart broke into pieces when Chaeyoung meet Somi there ... Seeing them sweet makes her heart sting until She can't take it anymore so she decided to walks away when suddenly she bumped to Tzuyu...

"Are you okay???.." Tzuyu curiously asked, She know that Mina lied since she now noticed Chaeyoung and Somi not so far away from them...

"I-I'm fine Tzuyu~ah..." Mina force to smile...

Suddenly Somi giggles and laugh, they both her it.. Mina can't help but she wanted to see what they're doing... She was about to look at them when suddenly Tzuyu grab her wrist and hugs her so that the latter will not see it...Mina's eyes went wide as her heart suddenly beat so fast because of what Tzuyu did...

"T-Tzuyu~ah....."

Chaeyoung and Somi, was now kissing passionately and Tzuyu saw it ... Chaeyoung Pinned Somi in the car while continue kissing the latter.

"T-Tzuyu~ah.." Mina once again said trying to get Tzuyu's attention...

"Mmmmm???..."