Epilogue

Edited

Four years later

“Noah and Elias Mikaelson! Come back here right this instant , before I tell your mothers what you two have done”, Rebekah screeched running after the almost five year and the four year old.

Noah and Elias loved Uncle Kol, they even considered him a God. There was nothing in their world that Uncle Kol couldn’t do.

Kol spoiled them all and taught them how to play pranks on people. They had played a prank on Aunty Bekah by adding dye to her shampoo and now her hair was dark green and hence, the chase.

Eliezer was too much like Elijah, very calm, observant and helping everyone in the house. He was very protective of his family. He loved spending time with his Dad and Uncle Klaus.

Elena and Elijah were married two years ago when the twins were two and a half. Caroline and Klaus were married too, just eight months ago.

Noah had added so much brightness to their life, even though Klaus didn’t show it often, he loved the little guy. Noah was a complete Daddy’s boy always wanted to be tucked in by his Daddy.

Hope was dating a new guy from the University she met a year ago. He was nice guy and pretty decent, Klaus didn’t like him but he tolerated him for Hope’s sake.

Rebekah was living happily with Marcel, just one block away. She loved her not-so-little niece and her little nephews a lot and didn’t want to stay far away from them.

Marcel was just like Kol, he spoiled them with lots of sugar and expensive gifts.

Elena and Elijah loved being parents. Elijah was overprotective of them and panicked every time they got hurt or used magic.

Elias was nine month old when he gave his father an aneurysm when he was not allowed to stay awake and play anymore with Kol.

Eliezer rarely used his powers even though he knew he had magic, he didn’t like setting things on fire and giving his Dad an heart attack like his twin.

He loved history and books and he was excited to start school soon, unlike his brother and cousin.

Caroline was happy with the way things had turned out. Her daughters, Josie and Lizzie visited them on few holidays, sometimes with their Dad and new Step-Mom. She was happy that Alaric had finally found someone to settle down with.

The girls absolutely adored their little brother and he loved them too. They also taught some magic tricks to Eliezer and Elias whenever they were around.

The Mikaelsons always took a trip each year to new places when Hope had a vacation. Every year, they celebrated Christmas with lots of food, lights, colors, gifts and a big Christmas tree.

Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah had made a pact of “Always and Forever” many centuries ago and they had now realized that forever meant nothing without family and love.

For them it was always “Family Above All”.

The End
‐-------‐------------------
A/N:

Hello guys, I have some news for you all!

I will be back with another TVD/TO fanfiction  and I will be uploading that story soon. It's an Elejah, Klaroline and Kennet Fanfic and I'm sure you will love it as much as you loved this one.

The new story is going to be a little different but I'm very excited to share that with you.
See you soon, guys !