A.I. survive

Aizakku's Pov

I woke up in my old room. The room inside my home I looked out the window and it was exactly how I remember it. I checked my alarm clock and it was exactly 1 hour from when I fell asleep Was everything that happened just a huge dream.

"Damnit! No No NO!!! Bring me back!! I don't want to live in my shit life again! I want to be with Chiaki I want to be with Ibuki! I want to be with the rest of my friends again!"

I tried banging my head against my phone again Several times.

Until my phone cracked and I felt liquid on my forehead. I couldn't even tell if it was blood or the blue liquid inside the phone. It was too dark to tell.

"Is this... just like everyone other Danganronpa game with some cheap-ass cliffhanger ending... or worse, a bittersweet ending where someone pays a price?! AM I THAT FUCKING PRICE!?!?"

I looked at my phone and it was severely damaged. But I could see my friends. They were all pissed if not crying. I looked at my 2 girlfriends and they looked like they were hit most. They were wearing my hats!!!

"DAMNIT! BRING ME BACK!"

"Aww... Sorry, darling... That's not how it works"

That voice...

That annoying British accent voice...

"You fucker."

And then I saw her. The face of A.I. Junko Enoshima.

"WELL?! How did I do? I did an amazing job putting you into despair, right?" Junko laughed in her normal voice. Oh, do I hate that bitch's white girl accent.

"Why this? You could have gotten rid of my existence but you kept me alive and made this the worst ending possible!"

"Puh leesh! It would have made it mush more deshpairing in thish outcome!" She said in her chipmunk impression

"One problem. I'm not feeling the despair I once did. So long as you're here communicating with me I still have contact into the neo world!"

Junko got into her sad mushroom personality.

"I wouldn't count on it. Just look."

Her icon faded away and everyone was just standing there. Waiting for a miracle to happen. Then one by one people were giving up.

Soon it was just Ibuki staring in that pit that I fell in.

"IBUKI!!!! I'm NOT DEAD!!!! You gotta do something!!!! You can't let Junko control you like puppets again!!!!!! BE THE WARRIORS OF HOPE NAGITO WANTED YOU TO BE!!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Jesus, you moron. You know she fucking can't hear you!" Junko said in her rockstar personality.

"Maybe so but we've gotten bonds this far that I know a miracle will happen."

Junko switched to her teacher personality.

"Say what you wish. the only reason you managed to get in here was because of a split-second antivirus. but thanks to you being gone all that despair down there is corrupting the game and breaking your phone! soon they'll probably cease to exist in this save file. unless you were to get a new phone but there's not much of a chance that you'd be able to pull it off again. and even if you did no one would remember you. It'll just end up back here until you give up or die. and judging by your endless will of hope, I'd say my bets are on until you die.

I was trembling. Not like what I was yesterday evening. It was like the hope and despair were fighting like ash Greninja vs Mega Sceptile or Mega Charizard