A.I.nvited

After discussing my plan to save Twogami, we still had the amount of time for Nagito to set up and Teruteru to prepare the food so Chiaki invited me to play some games.

"Ok, I have something to point out, so please promise me you won't get offended."

"I promise," she said with a pinky finger held up.

"OK. *sigh* I am still a gamer but I've never touched a console in my life." I confessed.

Her eyes were wide. "Not even a portable console?"

"OK I owned a ds witch broke and a 3ds which got replaced twice and is in bad condition, but I've never had anything to sit in front of a TV like that. My parents could never afford them because they were so goddamn expensive. Normally I got away with it by playing emulators."

"What's an emulator?" Chiaki looked interested.

Alright, That's it. She NEEDS to experience emulation.

"Have you ever wanted to play a console game on your computer, but they never port it on steam?"

"YES OF COURSE!" she exclaimed excitedly. "I've tried playing games online, but most of them are rushed and others cost like 60 to 100 bucks just to play the game."

"Heheheheheh, Let me show you something.."

"Where are we going?"

"Well, I have to stop by Ibuki's house. I got her addicted to some music software and she stole my computer. She said she would give it back I've I ever needed it again..."

...or so I thought.

"Awwww come oooooon, Aizakku! Ibuki was having so much fuuuuun with it!" Ibuki whined.

"You promised in your letter you'd give it back." I clarified.

"I didn't expect you needed it again so soon!" she laid on her bed and stuffed a pillow on her face.

"How many hours of sleep did you get last night?" I asked concerned.

"Um like 2."

OK. That's fair I've had friends who get that much every night.

"How about we make a deal? We borrow the computer, and maybe we could play guitar hero or something?"

She took the pillow off of her face and I swear I saw stars in Ibuki's eyes.

"DEAL!! DEAL!! LESGO!! LESGO!!" she was basically pushing us to the lobby.

I managed to download both an emulator that could support guitar hero and a legal ROM that would play the game.

I could tell both Chiaki and Ibuki were having trouble keeping still.

"Easy, girls. Don't go crazy on me." I laughed.

Chiaki calmed down a little, but there wasn't anything I could do about Ibuki.

As soon as I loaded up the games...

"...Ok. NOW go crazy," I said.

They both zoomed to the screen.

"Um. By the way, there are controls in a different wi--"

"Already saw them!" they said in unison.

I watched both of them play guitar hero for a few hours since I managed to download custom songs it almost became karaoke.

"You want to try a game?" Ibuki asked me.

"Sure. Why not? I've never played it before."

As soon as we finished various fnf songs, Monomi appeared.