KPOP FACTS #6: BIG BANG ♣

KPOP FACTS

FACTS ABOUT BIG BANG ♥

• They are under YG Entertainment.

G-Dragon Facts

Birth Name: Kwon Ji Yong
Stage Name: G-Dragon
Birthday: August 18, 1988
Position: Leader, Main Rapper, Composer, Visual

Facts:

- Says if he didn't do music, he would study fashion.

- Relieves stress by making fun of the person next to him and goofing around.

- He picked Seungri as the member he would date if he was a girl.

- His nickname in school was Kwonjiral.

- He is most confident with his collarbone.

- He says destiny brought him to the world of music.

- One of his favorite songs is 'The Killers - Somebody Told Me'

- His favorite artists include Jay-Z, Blackstreet JO, Pharrell, Maroon 5, Mondo Grosso.

- The only member of Big Bang who is not afraid of Yang Hyun Suk. (President of YG Entertainment)

- G-Dragon doesn't really like people who value him only for his appearance. He wants to be known for his music rather than his physical appearance.

- G-Dragon was originally a trainee at SM Entertainment for 5 years until he was persuaded by YG CEO Yang Hyun-Suk to change to YG at age 12.

- G-Dragon is very neat and clean person.

T.O.P Facts

Birth Name: Choi Seunghyun
Stage Name: T.O.P
Birthday: November 4, 1987
Position: Lead Rapper, Beat-Boxer

Facts:

- His favorite foods include rice, ice cream, yanggeng (red bean jelly), donuts.

- There was not a time where T.O.P had high scores while in school.

- He used to sleep walk when he was young. Now he just wraps his hoody tightly when sleeping.

- He thinks he looks good in whatever he wears.

- He picked Taeyang as the member he would date if he was a girl, claiming he would 'steal all the innocence in him'.

- If he didn't do music, he'd sell clothes, or something to do with fashion.

- He can calculate calories really quickly.

- Has a complex of looking scary to people, so he likes cover his face in public. Doesn't have much confidence in his looks.

- Relieves stress by making his dongsaengs (younger members) laugh.

- Big Bang's T.O.P revealed that the original stage name Yang Hyun Suk had in mind for him was Mark.

- He likes to collect toys.

- His childhood friend is G-Dragon and he was an underground rapper before he joined YG.

TaeYang Facts

Birth Name: Dong Yong Bae
Stage Name: Taeyang
Birthday: May 18, 1988
Position: Main Vocalist, Main Dancer

Facts:

- Became 'interested' in music after hearing Brian McKnight's first album when he was little.

- He can make ramyun.

- He talks in his sleep.

- Known as the stingiest member, when Big Bang get presents from fans they put them in a certain place, but Taeyang forgets and takes it all into his room.

- Likes Daesung's bright and happy smile, some people sat his own smile has some sadness.

- Known to be extremely shy and nervous around girls, has become better but still unable to speak or look at them.

- Picked Daesung as the member he would date if he was a girl.

- Says if he weren't a music artist, he'd be a Gag Man.

- He is most confident with his eyebrows.

- He was originally a rapper, but then he changed his interest into being a vocalist.

- When he was younger, he had a nightmare of a unicorn riding on his mom and flying.

KPOP QUOTES

"Sometimes, people tend to look at the bad side and forget the good one." - G-Dragon

"You don't have to try to be sexy. Nothing is more attractive than your natural self, the way you are." - T.O.P

"By the time others imitate my style, I would be different in appearance. It isn't fun to look the same as others." - G-Dragon

"I think a beautiful person is one with a beautiful heart." - G-Dragon

"No matter what anyone says passion never lies." - T.O.P

[A/N]

Annyeong! More facts about Big Bang members later. Kamsa ~ ♥

What KPOP Group Facts do you want to know? Just comment here.

Vote. Comment. Be a Fan :')