→ KPOP FACTS #23: JunieL (주니엘) ♡

KPOP FACTS

FACTS ABOUT JUNIEL ♡

• She is under FNC Entertainment.

• She made her official debut on April 29, 2011.

• Fanclub name: Banila 바닐라

Profile:

Stage Name: JunieL (주니엘 pronounced as Ju-ni-L)

Birth name: Choi Junhee 최준희

Birthday: September 3, 1993

Bloodtype: B

Facts:

- She was born in South Korea.

- She has a younger brother.

- Juniel composed all songs in her albums.

- Her stage name Juniel is derived from her name: Junie and L for Love.\

- She's studied Japanese for 2 years and nowadays she writes lyrics directly in Japanese.

- Juniel's favourite book is Jekyll & Hyde and her favourite movie is Heavenly Forest.

- Juniel went for guitar lessons in FNC together with our FT Island's Seunghyun & CNBLUE's Jonghyun.

- She thinks in Japanese, Kanji is the most difficult to learn.

- Juniel's official fanclub name is Banila 바닐라. It is a combination of Bbanini (her beloved guitar) and 'illa illa' (her debut song).

- Juniel is currently very into Hot Yoga and lost 5kgs ever since she started doing it.

- When she was in the elementary, she wanted to be like BoA and tried dancing but it didn't fit her. She then wanted to become like Avril Lavigne and started writing music.

- She entered School of Performing Arts (SOPA).

- Juniel went to Japan in May 2010 to study music.

- She first started performing live on street and in live houses as "JUNIE".

- In Japan, Juniel experienced earthquake for the first time. In order to give support and help, she wrote her major debut single 'Forever' dedicated to the people who suffered the Great East Japan Earthquake.

- Before Juniel joined in FNC Entertainment, she was a trainee at Good Entertainment together with G.NA, ' and 's .

- She auditioned for SM, JYP and many other entertainment agencies. She was able to enter FNC Entertainment for being 'way too' honest.

- In her third year of high school, Juniel completed her first song titled 'Boy' (shounen).

- Juniel won Grand Prix at girls vocal audition 'Nijiiro Supernova'.

- Juniel was a DJ a radio music program in Japan called "Tsukichi Music".

- Juniel doesn't like the rain.

- She cannot swim at all even though she won silver medal in swimming when she was in kindergarten.

- Juniel is AOA ChoA's childhood friend, she recommended ChoA to FNC Entertainment.

- Juniel's favorite place in South Korea is Buchella café in Shinsadong and her favorite menu is sandwich with avocado and shrimp.

- She likes sea more than mountain and likes sky more than sea.

- Juniel feels that Younha is an awesome and cool singer.

~

Good evening friends! Here's the update for today... Facts about Juniel! ♡ Who's Juniel's fans here? Hello sa inyo! ت

Request kayo bae! ت
I'll do my best to post your request as soon as possible.