"Don't be stupid, you do realize that remaking the Kurta Clan is also important, especially to Kurapika." He told her, clicking his tongue.

"That coming from you is..." said Kurapika, staring at Leorio with bewilderment. "Certainly odd."

"Let me rephrase that," said (friend's name) and cleared her throat. "Both of you talk about other important things -"

"Are you dumb or what?" Leorio said in disdain.

"- like how you're going to cope up with this whole soulmate thing that will eventually lead on to remak - ahem, I mean...lead on to whatever you two want."

"We'll be back in a an hour or less, you both better have talked when we return." Leorio said in mock warning as (friend's name) pushed him away from the two, followed by Melody who bid them good bye before they disappeared from sight.

"Should I be laughing or what?" (Name) said, cracking a grin. Kurapika raised a brow at her in question.

"Oh, nothing," she said. "It's just that (friend's name) and Leorio work pretty well together and they seem to know what each other's thinking of."

"Yes, you're right." Kurapika agreed.

"So...no monkey business this time," said (Name). "We're serious here. Now, let's talk."

Kurapika could not take the serious expression she put on seriously.

Kurapika had a smile on his face for that very reason but tried to make it look like it was because they were going to be serious about this and no more mistakes. A smile he didn't wear for so long.

He stood up and held out his hand towards (Name) and the girl stared at it, confused.

"Shall we restart that meeting then?" He said politely, his voice softer and warmer. (Name) smiled in understanding and nodded her head.

"Hello, my name is Kurapika Kurta, and who might you be, beautiful miss?" He said. (Name) felt ridiculous about this but at the same time, it was fun!

She took his hand in hers and shook it. "Very pleased to meet you Mr. Kurta, I am (Name) (Last name)."

"Ah, what a beautiful name for a beautiful lady." He complimented, bending his head down and placing a soft kiss on her hand.

"Thank you," she said as they hands let go and he sat down. "So, now that that's done, can you tell me about the Hunters Exam? I want to know what you experienced there so I can get a good view of your life."

"Very well," Kurapika nodded his head and began to tell her about his ventures in the Hunters Exam, where he first met friends and enemies that weren't of Kurta bloodline.

"So you met a clown-looking pedophile?" She said, recalling his tales. "And he gave you information about the spiders?"

Kurapika nodded. "Indeed."

"And you also got into the Zoldycks Residence?"

"Kind of like that."

"And you split from them to fulfil revenge for your clan?"

"Yes, dear."

"Where did that come from?" She asked, raising her brow. It shocked her a little, he nickname dear was a little too... couple-y?

Kurapika took a sip of the tea he ordered. "I might as well start calling you that knowing you're the only one I'll call that for the rest of my life."

"Suddenly the room is hot," she chuckled.

"What do you mean?" He frowned. "There are air conditioners in this café."