"Kinky girl," she smirks before shaking the white and red can, her eyes never leaving me.

Damn, she's topping me like a sundae.

She sprays even ropes onto each breast then on my hood. The chill was amazing to say the least, but honestly, I'm getting a bit impatient.

"Baby?"

"Yes, Jesminda?" She says, kissing along my taut stomach . "I need you," I say as if I ran out of breath. She says nothing then looks me dead in the eyes as she scoops up the cream from my hood in one swipe.

She's gonna be the death of me.

"Please stop teasin' me," I all but beg, but she makes no attempt to give me what I want. Instead, she latches on to my nipple and sucks harshly. My hand immediately flies into her hair and I arch a bit with her name on my mouth.

"I promise you, you'll get what you want soon. I'm not done eating my favorite snack," she husks before getting on my other nipple. I put a hand on her shoulder, gripping her shirt as uncontrollable moans leave my body.

"Damn, you're pretty starved out, huh, Baby Girl?" I nod, pulling her face to me. "You know I'm addicted to you. I haven't had a fix and, fuck, I missed you."

She stands straight and finally takes off her shirt, revealing a sports bra. The way her arms and abs flexed... god, I want her in my place.

"Sit up," she tells me and I do so, feeling a bit high from the multiple good feelings flowing in me. She picks me up off of the counter and I grab the chocolate bottle.

"You wanna do that thing we talked about?" I nod and connect our lips feverishly as she carries me to the room.

She basically throws me on the bed before shimmying out of the rest of her clothes. I set the bottle on her night stand, eating her up with my eyes.

Once she was beautifully bare, she sits down on the edge and beckons me to climb back on her.

I sigh out loudly at the feeling of our nude bodies pressed against each other. In reality, we haven't been apart for that long, but my bloody hormones was out of whack.

Also, the bitch is a sex goddess.

"Ready to be in control now?" She rasps with her hands rubbing my sides slowly and soothingly. I nod and she lies on her back, her hands now flat on my thighs.

I move them off then climbed off of her.

I position myself so that my hands where caressing her toned stomach and my ready lips where hovering over her mouth.

I grab the chocolate bottle and pop it open just as she sends me one, broad swipe that make me nearly spill the contents. I try to distract myself long enough to write my name on her.

She begins lapping at me soundly. "Fuck," I gasp then bend down to slide my tongue through the chocolatey grooves on her stomach. She groans against me before sucking my clit into her mouth.

I screw my eyes shut, whimpering at how worn I am, but for fucks sakes, she's all I need right now.

I sit up after I cleaned her up then started grinding in her face, throwing my head back as her tongue worked me. "Yes, baby... oh, fuck," I roll my hips a bit faster and in no time, I was already riding her face, increasing the speed.