2 - Fought an angel

Author's Note:

I'd like to warn you about the point of views of my character. This story is multi-POV. You will get to know each character personally. And if you notice on the prologue, they have different characteristics. I hope you understand the way I write their point of views.

For now, it's Savannah's POV. It's very conyo, girly, maarte. So, in every Savannah POV, expect this already and prepare a tissue incase. Thanks.

Chapter 2: Fought an Angel
sᴀᴠᴀɴɴᴀʜ
[Monday: July 16, 2018]

"I will."

Awkward. That is what happening right now. Kasi naman! Mrs. Gonzales is dumb enough to put us in the same group. Usually, teachers group us 'fairly'. Those who has equal number of Aces, Kings and Jacks.

Why you so dumb bitch? Ugh!

"I'm okay with that." Justine said, and umagree kaming lahat. I rolled my eyes. Who are we to disagree? The Spades just decided to make Filter the leader diba?

Red Spade and Black Spade. Justine as Red, Filter as Black. Other students named them that. Justine and Filter are called The Ace of Spades. Which I highly do not agree! Like duh? It's supposed to the The Spades of Ace! Because they are Ace but then since they are also the highest, they are also Spades.

Grammar, bitches! You are making my blood boil!

"Oh. You misunderstood me. What I mean is, I will decide on who will be the leader. Cath and I should be the leader." He simply said.

My eyebrows met because of that. I'm okay sa thought kanina na nagvolunteer si Filter pero itong aakuin nga ang decision? No way. There is a reason why we are a group. Para lahat is magcocontribute in decision-making! Is Filter already became dumb? I thought he has a smart ass?

"Sorry Filter, but I don't think you get to 'personally' decide who will be the leader. Dapat may mga votes ang mga members natin. If you haven't heard yet, group tayo." I boldy said. I don't like fighting or arguing with my co-Aces but I'm not the Savannah Luna for nothing!

"Does anyone disagree though?" he said. I looked at them but umiiling lang sila. Napairap na lang ako. Kung hindi lang si Filter ang kausap ko, natarayan ko na ito, pero alam kong I don't have a chance with them kaya kailangan calm lang ako.

Remember Savannah. Calm. Breath in. Breath out.

"I already thought that you and Justine should be the leader, to be honest. Duuuh? Obviously, you're the smartest. But pwede mo namang sabihin ng maayos, hindi yung, you're insisting that, without our permission. Just saying." then I shrugged my shoulders. Tinanguan nya lang ako though. Whatever.

"So. Any suggestions?" Justine opened the planning. Tinaas ni Hayden ang kamay niya in a casual manner.

"Andrei. Our cameraboy." And then kumindat siya at finorm ang kamay niya na parang binaril si Andrei. I rolled my eyes.

Why does Hayden need to be an asshole? I hope he stayed in States na lang.

"Sure!" sabi lang ni Andrei.

He loves photography kaya hindi na nakakapagtaka that he didn't opposed. Not just he loves photography, he loves every from of technology, and very good at it. I don't know if it's only a chika or not, but I heard that he also knows how to hack.

Actually, Andrei is real smart. He also can perfect his seatworks and examinations. The only reason he didn't get to be an Ace is because, he has a lazy ass. Hindi niya ginagawa ang mga assignments niya plus he never participates in performance tasks. He also sleeps in class like lagi nga siyang pinagsasabihin ng mga teachers, but he never learns. He never raised his hands to answer unless tinawag sya. Good thing that he knows the answer plus he never absents. And lastly, he also goes to school earlier than usual. Maybe to sleep. If Andrei becomes active in class, he probably will reach the average of Justine and Filter.