1 - English Teacher's Experiment

Start from the beginning

"Still Ma'am! He may be a King, but he is most certainly the highest ranking King! A little effort and no doubt, he's an Ace already! They will surely get the highest score. How about us who are Jacks only?" sabat naman ng isa.

"Come on children, trust yourselves. For all I know, you need the Aces, so you can have someone to rely on." Suddenly, everybody went silent. They knew that what she said was right.

"Now, cooperate by group and work as a team."

Ano bang magagawa nila? Sino ba sila para humindi? Kaya nagsitanguan na lang sila.

"For our task, you need to produce an interpretative music video. Basically, you need to choose a song wherein you need to understand its message and act on the story behind it. For example, the song Fight Song by Rachel Platten, the video must be about fighting despite of problems and challenges. Understood?" They all nodded.

"I can't hear you" Their teacher demanded.

"We understood!"

In every expression, they are required to answer back with a specific statement. Another is when the teacher said 'Clear?', they need to answer 'Crystal'. It shows that they understood it crystal clear.

"I expect you to do your best. Every section in your grade is also required to do this music video. You are in Alpha section that's why you can't let them pass better outputs than you. Whoever will acquire 100 for this project will automatically have plus two points directly in their cards. Clear?"

"Crystal clear!"

"Choose a leader" Mrs. Gonzales commanded, then the chosen leaders from groups 1 and 2 stood.

"Group 3?"

No one stood. They don't want to point leaders for whenever there is a grouping, the seven of them are automatically the leaders. Ngayon, nang lahat sila ay nasa iisang grupo, hindi nila alam kung sino dapat ang mga lider nila.

"Come on, there should be a leader." Still, no one rose.

"Be honest, who want to be the leader of this group?"

5 members of the group of 7 stood.

'Astig! Nagsama-sama ang mga leaders. Sino kaya ang magiging leader? Interesting.' sabi ni Andrei sa isip niya habang nakaupo. Isa siya sa dalawang hindi tumayo.

Andrei Timothy Dominguez. The only King in the group. Siya ang tipong mahilig mapang-asar na kwela, kaya masaya siya makisamahan. Hindi ka talaga maiinip. This is the reason why he has a lot of friends. Ang kaso lamang ay wala siyang permanenteng barkada. Lahat kasi pinapakisamahan niya at 'tsaka, ambivert siya. Pinaghalong introvert at extrovert. There are also times that Andrei wants to be alone for a moment. Especially when sleeping in his favorite spot in the library. He can be described as the typical kind of guy. Not quiet. Not loud. A go with the flow type. He is usually observant but keeps what he observes to himself. Downside? Lazy and always asleep.

Andrei just chewed his gum, blew it and popped it. Also, he also loves sweets.

"Give it up Savannah. You're the lowest among the Aces. I mean, the Aces who stood." ngising sabi ni Hayden.

Hayden Matteo Gutierrez.The playful one. Gago. Walangya. Hayop. Asshole. Name it. Ganyan siya kinaiinisan ng klase. He is also boastful and conceited. The one who thinks highly of himself. He also loves teasing someone pero hindi na aabot sa bullying. He knows his limits. And most of all, kilala rin siya bilang 'The Face of the Red Lava' kaya kahit na hindi maganda ang ugali niya, hindi siya nababakante ng girlfriend. May rule siya pagdating sa mga kalandian niya. Maximum of 5. And maximum of 2 weeks. Baby, babe, honey, sweetheart and darling. No more. No less. He also loves to play basketball. And oh! He has a best friend with one of the Aces.