"What's your answer???.." Mina curiously asked.

"I said, until the  battery of my phone goes down 😆😆.." Tzuyu said and laugh so hard.... "ㅎㅎㅎIt's funny isn't???..." She added..

Mina took a second before she get what Tzuyu did, it made her smile because of the latter's lame joke...

"Ohhhh.... I saw that..." Tzuyu said when Mina was holding herself not to laugh...

"What???..."

"You smile... Don't hold it! 😀..."

"Your joke is not funny tho .." Mina jokingly said...

"Ey,  okay I have one more jokes... A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The driver says "Ugh – that’s the ugliest baby I’ve ever seen!.."

"What the woman did???.." Mina asked.

"The woman walks to the back of the bus and sits down.She says to the man next to her: "The driver just insulted me!.."

"Then???..."

"Then, The man says: "You go up there and tell him off. Go on. I’ll hold your monkey for you.. Hahahaha 😆😆😆..." Tzuyu burst into laugh while holding her tummy...

Mina suddenly smile, not because of the joke but because of Tzuyu who is now crazily laughing in front of her....

"You look so stupid Tzu..😅..."

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Do you want to hear another stupid jokes??? Here. "Why did the chicken cross the road?.." Tzuyu asked Mina...

"Why? (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)...."

"ㅋㅋㅋ Of course to get to the other side!
😆😆😆."

Mina smile as she shook her head because of Tzuyu jokes...

"Unnie 🤭..."

"What??? ^^ ..."

"Knock, knock."

"Who’s there? 😅...."

"Lettuce 🤭."

"Lettuce who?..."

"Lettuce in, it’s cold out here. 😆 ('Lettuce in' sounds like 'Let us in'.)..."

"😅.."

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought my jokes is not funny??? Why are you laughing then???.."

"Your jokes is not funny it just that you're the one who's funny 😆..." Mina laugh...

"Here, Knock knock."

"Who’s there? Tzuyu~ah..."

"Cow says."

"Cow says who?..."

"No, a cow says mooooo!... 😆😆"

"Daebak 😅 ~ are you really Chou Tzuyu???..."

"Hahaha, how about this... Knock Knock Mina Unnie..."

"Who’s there? Tzuyu~ah 😅..."

"Cash."

"Cash who?.."

"No thanks, I’ll have some peanuts. 🙅😆...." Tzuyu laughed harder, while Mina just sratch her head...  "It's funny isn't???..."

"Fine... It's funny ^_^ ...."

"ㅋㅋㅋ Last joke...."

"Another one???.."

"Mmmm, Unnie what is the longest in the English Language???.."

"I don't know, what???.." Mina curiously asked.

"SMILES, because there is a mile between it's first and last letters 🙂... So...." Tzuyu looks at Mina .... "Smile Unnie, I know it's hard but keep smiling... Don't mind your worries, it just a worries everything's will be fine soon..."

"Komawo Tzuyu~ah 🙂 thank you for making me smile... Thank you for the efforts... I appreciate it..."

"Your always welcome Unnie... I'm always here for you... • ᵕ •...." Tzuyu genuinely smile at her...

"I hope I can find a perfect person like you... The person who will love me, the person who will care for me..."

"I know there's a Perfect person for you Unnie, just patiently wait for her..." Tzuyu pat her head... "So cheer up arasso??.."

"Arasso Tzuyu~ah (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤...."

"That's good to hear... If you want to smile call me anytime and I will let you hear some of my lame jokes again (。♡‿♡。)..."

"ㅋㅋㅋ Okay 🙂..."

"Kiyowo 🤭..."

xxxx

(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Good Afternoon