He growled at us and I shot a bullet in his arm as he pulled the bullet out. Well it's not my fault he's all buff. I mean look at him, I would've run away if it wasn't for stubborn me.

Kira ran after him and he pushed her away, I have no chance against him, doesn't mean I won't try.

I ran up to him kicking him but he managed to throw me against the wall along with Allison. Damn, why didn't I think I had a chance.

Scott went after him and he kinda lost against him as he was literally on the ground. "You have the eyes of an alpha but where's your strength?"

Kincaid questioned and I sighed looking up at Ethan and Aiden. "Up here."

Lydia ran after me and Allison helping us up and I groaned. I looked back at Ethan and Aiden beating the living crap out of the guy.

"Stop, Ethan Aiden!" Scott groaned trying to find the strength to come back up and I ran to Scott helping him up. "You okay?"

I asked and he nodded looking over to Ethan and Aiden and I sighed,  do I really have to waste my voice.

"Stop!" I yelled and Aiden looked down at me. "You want him to come after us?" Aiden questioned and I sighed.

"Scott I've seen guys like this, trust us he's dangerous." Ethan said and I raised a brow at him. "So are we. I mean have you seen how dangerous I get when I have no sleep."

I said and everyone looked at me raising a brow and I sighed. We have to get a little humor somewhere.

"He looks clever enough to remember that." Scott reached into his pocket taking out the scroll and he grinned at Allison.

"Were he to save a life, not end one." Scott said and I huffed looking over at Kincaid.

"We were suppose to attack him, not full on beat his ass and almost kill him!" I moaned and Aiden had a small grin wrapping his arm around my shoulder and everyone just laughed.

"I love you." Aiden said pecking my lips and I smiled. "That's whole point of your name, lover boy."

I was laying in bed with Aiden and he held me closer placing his head on top of mine. "Hey Max?"

I groaned looking up at him and he sighed, nothing good comes out of his mouth when he talks. "What?"

"You've never said I love you back." He said and I huffed placing a kiss on his lips. "Probably because I have no idea what being in love feels like."

I told him and he stroked my head and I smiled as I saw him narrowing his eyes at me. "Well when your with me, what does it feel like?"

"Are we seriously doing this? I wanted one night with my boyfriend, one night to relax, because my dad is probably on his way back from L.A and my twin brother is stuck in a mental facility." I complained and he chuckled lacing our hands together.

Damn, he can't get enough can he. With his cute little smile in his brown tempting eyes. "When people say if you kiss the right person it feels right, it didn't feel right. There was no spark, no fireworks. It was more like a bunch of bombs going off and absolute disaster, either I'm always the one to walk through the trouble."

Aiden raised his eyes not expecting the answer I gave him and I sighed slightly smiling. "So you still in love with me lover boy?"

"I think the hardest part is not loving you when I know I can't stop." He commented and I grinned snaking my arms around his neck kissing him.

"So lover boy, after were done with all this supernatural crap, where are you going to take me on our first date?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Well Max Stilinski, you, me a picnic in the woods. But it's not just gonna be any ordinary day, your birthdays coming up. Don't ask how I know, just know there's a Martin involved. I think you gonna love your present." He literally planned out everything and I was impressed.

"You know you really shouldn't of stayed over. I whispered in his ear and he had his smirk on his face. "I'm glad I did."

I heard the door open and I groaned looking at dad standing there with a bunch of suitcases and Aiden cleared his throat. "Hey Mr. Stilisnki."

"Sheriff Stilinski, should I even ask why your here in my daughters bedroom?" Dad asked and I huffed looking over at him.

"I was giving her some company." He said all awkward and I raised a brow at dad.

"It's not like we were doing anything." I argued and he gave me an are you serious look.

"It didn't look like that, that God Scott told me-"

I interrupted him as soon as I heard Scott's name. "I'm sorry, Scotty told you?" I repeated and dad nodded as Aiden scoffed.

"Someone's jelous." Aiden muttered and I rolled my eyes. "Ugh, shut up. I can go back to hating you in about two seconds."

"He seemed jelous." Dad added and I groaned throwing a pillow at the door. "Dad, get out!"

He closed the door and I rubbed the temples of my head and Aiden looked at me all happy and smiling, that's not a good sign.

"I guess I'm not the only guy in love with you." He teased and I raised a brow at him. "I guess I'm the only person that keeps a knife laced with wolf's bane on her bedside table when her boyfriend is a wear wolf. Don't test my patience."

I warned him and he backed of laying down and I hummed laying back down as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I love getting my way.

"So, how did you and Scott break things of?" Aiden asked and I turned my head to him.

"Well, um. I told him we should probably keep things normal and I basically friend zoned him." I bit my lip saying that and Aiden inhaled looking hurt.

"You friend zoned him? Damn, he probably still likes you." Aiden looked like he was having fun teasing me and I'm the teaser in the relationship.

I grabbed my knife aiming it at him and he put his hands up in defence. 
"Keep your mouth shut."

Okay, I need thoughts I LOVE READING ALL YOUR COMMENTS