Chapter 1: Meet Winston

Somewhere deep in Gerudo Dessert lived a little beat down shack. It wasn't abandoned though. In it lived a small family. A 'different' type of Family.

Meet Winston. She was the daughter of Dark Link and the step daughter of Dark Zelda. Her mother died in childbirth 17 years ago. And soon her birthday and anniversary of her mother's death was coming up. She dreaded it very much. Her step mother acted like she shouldn't be upset about her mother's death but she would do anything to bring her back. She would do anything to make this dreadful hateful woman disappear. Her father never believed the hatefulness her step mother had towards her. She hated it so much she wished she was never born.

When Winston was born, she was born with a strange mark on the back of her left hand. It consisted of three Triforces. The top part was the one that glowed, well only the left side of the Triforce. She has heard many story's of old about the Triforce. A princess, whom was the holder of the Triforce of Wisdom. Her kingdom was always thrown into darkness by a corrupt man who held the Triforce of Power. He was corrupted with power. His kingdom, the one which her family resides, was poor and dying out and Hyrule refused to do fair trade which he then got so corrupted by power he threw Hyrule into darkness. And the last holder of the Triforce was a courageous young boy from a small village whome carried the Triforce of Courage. He was always known for saving the land of Hyrule.

Winston was always fascinated by these stories in history class when she once went to school. Unfortunately since her step mother forced her to wear gloves to hide the marking on the back of her hand, she stopped going. She would get picked on constantly. She had one best friend before dropping out. She knew him since 1st grade but she doesn't know if he still remembers her. Since she dropped out six years ago and decided to do homeschool instead.

Winston dreaded tomorrow as tomorrow was her birthday and the day she lost her mother. If only she could escape this nightmare she calls her family.