Chapter 3: Just me and You

Why? Was the only thought that kept repeating itself in Winston's head as she struggled to figure out how to be human. She kept backing away but only to find herself in more issues as her tail destroys the trees around her home. As she starts to whimper, she feels a pair of hands grab her tusks. She stops moving for a few minutes to stare into the eyes of Ganondorf which calms her down. Her whole body eventually starts to calm down as she starts to lower herself head first to his level eventually laying herself down in the hot desert sand. She kept staring into Ganondorf's eyes trying to calm herself down.

As she kept eye contact with her once best friend, she noticed out of the corner of her eye her step mother throw a large trash bag out the front door.

"Stay focused on me. Keep your focus and you will transform into a human again. Keep your eyes on me. " Her friends voice spoke making her snort and turn her attention back to her friend. Seeing him again made her happy as she originally wanted to be when she first saw him. She still couldn't figure out why her temper got lost.

After about ten minutes her body began to painfully shift back into a human. Once she was human she was so exhausted, she fell right into her friends arms. This action made his face turn as red as a rose. It made her giggle to see her friend all flustered. She regained her energy and turned her attention back to the trash bag that was sitting outside the front door of her home. She curiously walked over to the bag then went to open the door only to have something thrown at her.

"MONSTER! GET OUT!!!! YOUR NOT WANTED HERE YOU- YOU BEAST!" her step mother screamed at her throwing whatever she could get her hands on at Winston. Winston was shocked. She never asked to turn into a giant boar like beast! Finally her step mother pushed Winston out the front door.

"Monsters aren't wanted here-"

"Back off!" Winston was amazed that her friend stepped in between both of them and practically growled at her step mother.

"Stay out of it!" Her father shouted

"Maybe instead of letting your whore of a wife control you and throw your daughter out in a desert and be a man for once!" Ganondorf spat turning his attention towards Dark Link.

"Be a father to your child or don't be a parent at all!" He picked up Winston's bag of stuff off the ground and grabbed Winston's wrist and yanked her to her feet. He slammed the door to the place she once called home and pulled her away.

"What?! Wait!" Winston pulled away.

"What? If their not going to accept the fact that you can't control what just happened and throw you out then they can live without you. You don't deserve to be walked on like that! Now let's go!" Ganondorf growled pulling her farther away from her old home into a new life. A life of living by herself. Only time would tell what awaited their journey ahead.