Turnin' Up The Heat

August

I smirked and walked out the bathroom. She just didn't know what she started. I looked up and I saw her about to turn the corner. In flash I had caught up to her. I pulled her back to my front and let her feel what tha' fuck she had don' caused.

"You feel that shit. This what tha' fuck you did ta' a nigga."

"Nigga I ain't shit to do wit what's going on wit your dick."

"Oh is that right?" Well lemme show you something." I pulled her to a dark corner of the club and leaned against the wall, with her still pressed against me. J Rand's Up Against the Wall started playin' and she started grinding against me. I held her hips and moved wit her.

I ran my hands up and down her body as we moved in sync. My head was at the crook of her neck and slowly slid my left hand up her body up over her breast and lightly squeezed. I went up and moved her long hair away from her neck. I placed a kiss there which caused her to push her ass more into me.

"Keep on Reesha and I'ma fuck you up against this wall."

She looked at me over her shoulder and smirked. We continued to grind to the music not caring if we were being watched. I slid my hand down her thighs and slid the hem of her dress up slowly, but not enough to reveal anythang, just enough to feel her soft ass thighs.

"Yung you doing too much."

"And you like every bit of this shit." I whispered in her.

She leaned her head back on my shoulder and looked up at me as I looked down at her. Her lips slightly parted and she darted her tongue out, teasin' me. I leaned closer to her lips and licked them. She turned in my arms and wrapped her left arm around my neck while her right hand went down to my dick.

"Reesha you playin' wit fire."

She didn't say anythang. She stared at me as she caressed my dick through me jeans. I reached around and squeezed her ass.

"You want this pussy Yung?"

"Reesha quit fuckin' wit a nigga. You gon' getcha' ya'self hurt."

"Yung do you want me?"

"You kno' I do."

"Well that's too bad because you can't have me." She walked off leaving me staring afta' her.

I smirked and watched her walk away. She jus don't kno' what she got herself into. She ain't fuckin' wit a lil boy. I'ma grown ass man and I do grown men thangs, so she betta get ready.

Reesha

Yung was literally tryna burn my ass up. I needed to take me a couple shots of Patron. This nigga was fucking wit me, but I refused to give in to the temptation. I was making my way back to VIP and Kevon and his lil friend was gone. I looked at Tangi and she was watching my every move.

"Tangi why you looking at me like that?"

"No reason. She smirked and sipped from her drink.

"I was wondering tho, Tangi paused and looked down at her drink. " I was wondering do you need a fresh pair of panties, because from where I'm sitting I saw y'all lil nasty asses."

"Oh that was just a lil innocent teasin. Ya know nothin' to major." I turned and motioned for the bartender.

"Innocent my ass. Shit y'all were practically fucking on the dance floor and I hate to tell you this, but Kevon saw it. He knew not to try it cause I told him I would slice and dice his bitch ass."

"It don't matter cause I'm not wit neither one of them and I'm not fuckin' either one, so Kevon and Yung can chill the fuck out. The bartender finally came to me and I order a couple of shots of Patron.

"Girl you might not be fuckin' Kevon, but the way I see it you gon' be fuckin' Yung real soon." Tangi said matter of factly.

"Whateva." I turned and got my drinks and took one to the head.

"You kno' they say drunk sex is the bomb. Maybe you should try it." Tangi said.

I shook my head and looked over the balcony at the crowd of people. As my eyes searched through the crowd my eyes met Yung's. I wanted to look away, but it was like he held me captive by his penetrating stare. I turned back my other drink and continued to stare at him. He licked his lips and smiled at me. I knew I needed to get my horny ass outta here before I ended up gettin' my ass in trouble.

I was so zoned out that I didn't realize Tangi had come and stood by me. She watched what I was watching and I knew she was gon' say something smart.

"Well it looks like you gon' be having some beat it down, drag out, fuck me hard sex."

"Man shutup and let's get the hell outta here."

"Okay my mouth closed, but you know I'm telling the truth, shit you need to let him bust that shit in real good and maybe you won't be so damn mean."

"Tangi I thought you were shutting your mouth."

She chuckled and I grabbed my stuff so that we could leave. I felt the alcohol taking its effect. I took one last look at Yung and some girl was draped all over him. I turned and made my way down the steps of VIP.

****At Home****

I had just got out the shower and oiled my body. I put on a pair of thongs and I matching cami. My hair was still straight because I had put it up, with a shower cap. I looked at the clock and it was one in the morning. I had to go to work at ten and the way I was feeling, I wasn't sure if I was gon' make it. I laid back in the bed thinking about my lil encounter with Yung. He had me feeling some type of way. I was horny as hell so I knew I had to do. I went straight to my toy drawer.

I had just placed my hand on my vibrator when my doorbell rung. I pushed pause and scrunched my eyebrows up. I knew like hell Kevon wasn't bringing his ass to my house right now. I sighed and threw on my silk robe that hit me mid thigh. I walked down the stairs fussing and cussing to myself. I looked out the peephole and I saw all black. I instantly knew who it was.

I sighed and swung the door open.

"Yung what the hell are you doing here?" I asked angrily.

He smirked and didn't say anything. I took one look at his eyes and I knew he had been on that damn henny and I was about to get what I said I didn't want, but I needed.

"Yu-"

"Reesha I didn't come ta' talk. I came ta' fuck."

Oh shit what the hell did I get myself into?.....

Welp shit about to get real. Y'all already know the next chapter gonna be a blazing sex scene so get ready to feel the heat!