Still Trippin'

Reesha

I had made it back to the office and I was still somewhat upset by the whole incident that took place. I didn't know who was worse, Kevon or August. Come to think of it I would have to say that Kevon is worse because he be on that peek-a-boo I see you shit and that's creepy as hell. I twirled a pen in my hand allowing my thoughts to go back to that night August took my virginity.

****Flashback****

I was in my room flipping through channels. I looked at the clock sitting on my nighstand and it was 10 pm. My momma would be leaving for work in thirty minutes. It seemed like every night like clockwork, Yung would come over and we would just chill. I never could understand why he wanted to chill with me so much, but I never questioned it.

"Reesha I'm leaving."

"Ok momma. I love you."

"Love you too."

I heard the door close and five minutes later I heard the doorbell ringing. I already knew that it was Yung. I ran downstairs in my lil shorts and tank top. I had my hair hanging down in its curly state. I finally got to the door and opened it. I looked at Yung and he was wearing some baggy sweats and a white tee. His feet were slid into some nike slides.

"Girl keep on lookin' at me like you want it and I'ma give it ta you." He said as he stepped inside the house.

"Shutup." I turned and headed for the stairs.

I had just got to the top stair when I felt a stinging slap across my ass. I turned and glared at Yung and for the first time I noticed he was high as hell. He looked sexy as hell right now, but I wasn't gonna allow myself to get caught up. He already had half the whole female population at school on his nuts. He didn't need me on'em too.

"Nigga keep yo damn hands off my ass."

"You kno' I gotta a problem comprehendin' some shit and this is one of them thangs." He smirked rubbing his chin.

I shook my head a flopped on my bed. I didn't get a chance to get comfortable because he laid right on top of me, pressing all his weight into me.

"Yung getcho ass off of me!" I yelled.

"Say please daddy." He laid his head on my chest.

"The fuck I will. Man come on you heavy as hell."

"No daddy. No moving." He said serious as hell.

"Look lil boy move." I tried shoving him off, but he tightened his hold.

"Oh I got yo lil boy." He said finally gettin' off me.

I got up and walked to the dresser, looking in the mirror. I was about to place my hair in a messy bun when I felt Yung wrap his arms around my waist. I didn't know what was up wit him tonight, but he was all on me. I really didn't think that was a good thing because of the feelings I was having down below.

"Yung stop playin' nigga. You see me tryna put my hair up." I made eye contact wit him through the mirror.

"Leave that shit down." He said as he pushed my hair back from neck and started kissing on it. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back.

It seemed like everything happened so fast. I was outta my clothes and he was outta his. I was shocked to find he had a nice package at only sixteen. My eyes widened in fear and surprise.

"Yung m-maybe this isn't such a good idea." I said sliding up in the bed while looking down at his monster because to me that's what it was.