"We won't be able to do anything if you keep talking." Natalia whispered as she glared at Toro.

Slowly the two reached the top of the ridge. Natalia aimed her blaster at Fennec who sat before them in a sniper position. Toro followed Natalia's actions, aiming his blaster at her as well. 

"Not so fast Fennec." Toro said.

Natalia's eye caught Fennec's arm moving. It was short and slow, well hidden to the untrained eye. But Natalia's reflexes didn't catch up with her sight in time to do anything before Fennec threw the knife back at the two. 

Fennec let out a groan as the knife hit his blaster, knocking it from his hand. Natalia went to shoot at Fennec who was now running at her but as she pulled the trigger Fennec kicked the blaster from Natalia's hand, sending her shot up towards the sky. 

Natalia quickly jumped back, dodging the kick Fennec sent towards her stomach. Natalia threw a punch Fennec's way but she dodged it with ease, ducking down and using her foot to swipe Natalia's out from under her. Natalia hit the ground with a groan but pushed past the slight pain quickly.

"You." Fennec said as she stared down at Natalia. "I know you."

A blast shot above Natalia's head and she looked behind her to see Toro with his blaster aimed at Fennec. Fennec's focus was now on Toro and Natalia used it to her advantage. She balled her hands into a fist and slammed them into Fennec's leg, knocking her knees. Natalia quickly stood up and slammed her knee into Fennec's face.

Natalia ran for her blaster as Fennec got up from the ground, rubbing her jaw as she did so. Natalia was a reach away from getting to her blaster when Fennec tackled her to the ground. Natalia quickly rolled away from Fennec, jumping to her feet as Toro ran by her.

Natalia watched slightly amused as Toro began to go at it with Fennec. He was already getting his ass handed to him and somehow Natalia figured there was more of it to come. She forced herself to focus once again and used Toro's excuse of a fight to her advantage and grabbed her blaster up from the sand as well as Fennec's knife. It had been mere seconds and the man had already been thrown to the ground with Fennec using her legs to keep him in a choke hold. 

"Well, aren't you going to help me." Toro choked out as Fennec pulled on his arm.

"Seems you've got it all under control." Natalia said as she stared at them.

"I swear..." Toro stared.

Natalia rolled her eyes before throwing Fennec's knife into the sand mere inches from her head. "Let him go or the next one goes through your head." She warned as she stood over the two, aiming her blaster at Fennec. 

Fennec let out a small groan before releasing her hold on Toro. Toro quickly scrambled from her, groaning and grunting as he did. Natalia heard footsteps approaching them and turned her head to see the Mandalorian finally arriving at the scene. "Nice of you to finally show." Natalia joked as Fennec slowly sat up, raising her hands up in surrender.

"Ow." Toro complained as he held his arm. "Yeah, good work, partner."

The Mandalorian pulled out a pair of cuffs and threw them down to Fennec. "Cuff yourself."

"A Mandalorian." Fennec said as she placed the cuffs on her wrists. "It's been a long time since I've seen your kind." She looked over to Natalia. "And you, the Rebellion General. Isn't this a little...shady for you."

"Don't fret about it." Natalia said as she folded her arms over her chest. "This hunter thing is a one time deal."

Fennec hummed as she stood up. "Ever been to Nevarro?" She asked. "I hear things didn't go so well there, but it looks like you got off easy."

"You don't have to worry about gettin' to Nevarro, or anywhere else, once we turn you in. You know I really should thank you. You're my ticket into the Guild." Toro taunted.

_oOo_

"Uh oh. Looks like two of us are going to half to walk." Fennec taunted as they reached the two speeder bikes.

"Or we could drag you." The Mandalorian said as he forced Fennec to the ground.

Natalia walked over to the bikes and sat down on her's resting her feet up on the back of it. "Alright so, what is the plan?" Toro asked as the two boys stood on either side of her.

"I need you to go find that dewback we saw." The Mandalorian said.

"And leave you here? With my bounty and my ride?" Toro scoffed. " Yeah, I don't think so Mando."

"Well someone has to." Natalia said as she looked over to Toro. "I'm not sharing my bike with you or her."

"Okay, I'll do it." The Mandalorian said after a pause. "Natalia you stay here. Watch her and don't let her near the bike. She's no good to us dead." The Mandalorian said as he turned to walk off.

"Hey, wait." Natalia protested as she jumped off her bike. "You're just going to leave me here with these two?"

"I'll be back soon." The Mandalorian said as he walked off towards the dewback.

"Don't worry, blondie. I'll keep you company." Toro said as he walked up next to Natalia. 

"No thanks." Natalia said as she walked away from him.

"What's wrong with my company?" Toro asked as he followed Natalia.

"You." Natalia grumbled as she resumed her previous position on her bike. 

"Well..." Toro started.

"I'll take first watch." Natalia cut him off, glaring over at Fennec who was now leaning against a rock. "You just shut up and go to sleep."

"No way." Toro said as he sat on his bike. "What if your drive off with my bounty as some secret plan between you and Mando?"

"If it concerns you so much then stay awake."