.5

STILL
"
THE EGG"

THE JAWAS looked over to their new intruders with wild expressions unseen by the group

THE JAWAS looked over to their new intruders with wild expressions unseen by the group. In seconds every Jawa was on edge with some kind of weapon in their hand, ranging from blasters to pointed scrap metal. Natalia found their reaction a little dramatic but then again the Mandalorian had disintegrated a few of them. 

"Wow, they really don't like you." The Ugnaught commented as he stopped the Blurrg a few feet away from the Jawas.

"Well, I did disintegrate a few of them." The Mandalorian bluntly stated.

The Ugnaugt jumped down from the Blurrg and the Mandalorian followed his actions, climbing out of the trailer. Natalia went to follow them but was pushed back down before she could fully stand. Natalia's eyes narrowed into a glare as she stared up at the Mandalorian. 

"You stay here." He ordered as he picked up his rifle and slung it on his back.

Natalia opened her mouth to protest but was cut off but the sudden yells of the Jawas. Her left brow raised slightly and she turned her head to see them all pointing at the Mandalorian.

 The Ugnaught turned to face the Mandalorian and pointed to his rifle. "You need to drop your rifle."

"I'm a Mandalorian." The Mandalorian stated as he grabbed his rifle from his back and held it tightly in his hands. "Weapons are part of my religion." 

"Then you're not getting your parts back." The Ugnaught said with a small shrug.

"You know..." Natalia spoke, a smug smirk forming on her face. "For a while Mandalorians were a peaceful people."

The Mandalorian's visor faced Natalia for a few seconds before he placed his rifle in the trailer and like a small child throwing a tantrum he grumbled, "Fine."

Natalia watched as the Mandalorian and Ugnaught walked over to the Jawas and sat down. Once she was sure none of them were watching her anymore she looked down to the pod beside her and picked up the small creature inside, placing it on her lap.

"This is going to be a long day kido." A small sight ran past her lips as she stared down at the child in front of her. "You know, you kinda look like that goblin Luke used to talk about." The child tilted it's head to the side slightly with a small coo. "Yoda, that's his name. You're like a little Yoda."

Screams and shouts rang out from beside her and Natalia's head snapped in the direction to see the Mandalorian springing at the Jawas', fire coming from his arm. The Ugnaught acted quickly and pulled the Mandalorian's arm back, the fire dying with his movement. Two of the Jawas' who had run from the scene started to make their way over to Natalia and the child. She pulled the child closer to her and sent a glare at the incoming Jawas. 

"Get away from them!" The Mandalorian sternly shouted. The two Jawas instantly jumped back with shrieks and ran back by the others.

"What'd we get ourselves into, kid?"