Book 2 (OUT NOW)

DEADLY SOULS IS OUT NOW

Alright it's that time again where my life is graced with another new season of one of my favorite shows. Let me tell you this week has been a roller coaster with Harry's Golden video, then Amy Barrett getting into the Supreme Court (I'm so so sorry Ruth), found out I nearly failed my pre calc test, then Ariana dropping her new album, and finally the first episode of season 2. I have been waiting for this for what seems like forever and let me tell you the first episode did not disappoint. I will not be spoiling anything in this little paragraph thing for those who haven't seen the first episode yet but HOLY SHIT the ending scene had me SCREAMING!! Now I'm really really looking forward to Ahsoka's appearance (I love her soooo much). 

Anyway back to the main point of this, book 2 will be coming out very soon. I have the cover made and I'm working on a playlist rn. My only problem is I can't think of a title. I've run through many different titles for the sequel but I end up hating them so with that being said if anyone has any good titles feel free to throw them out, if not it's fine I'll think of something eventually. My plan is to post the book with the introductory page on Sunday (I will update this page to let you know when it's up) and I will be publishing the first chapter on Tuesday Nov 3. I will probably break episodes up into multiple chapters so depending on the number I break it into, I will probably be posting 2 a week. My plan is to stay at least one episode behind the show to give you all time to catch up on the show without worrying about spoilers for episodes you haven't seen. For example: I plan on having this weeks episode finished and published by next Friday and then the second episode will follow the same schedule with not being completed until that Friday after it aired. I will for sure be posting one chapter each Friday and either a Monday or a Tuesday based on my schedule. Now that I've said the important stuff I hope you all are doing well.

(This is the cover btw)