The kiss

A Month had bass bye and the new show was started up. Ozpen had Velvet take over as the love interest, Coco and Velvet are dating so Weiss was worried about hurting her friend's feelings. Ruby had told her to talk to them about it.

So Weiss was determined to do so today. When she see's her friends giggling with each other she was going to walk away. But Coco call's to her. "Hay Weiss."

"Yes." Weiss answers. Looking at her friends.

"I just wanted to see if you're ok? You are acting funny." Coco asked.

"Oh really? Well to tell the truth I'm worried about the kissing scene." Weiss answers her.

Coco just smiled at her. "Weiss it just a kiss between actors. You don't have to worry so much about it, Velvet and I are ok with this." Coco tells her and Velvet nodded with a smile.

"How are you so ok with this?" I'm never thought that I kiss anyone but Ruby." Weiss asked.

"But you're an actor and sometimes you have to kiss, it just part of the play. I know this is new to you but you're going to have to get use to it if you want to be an great actor." Coco explains.

"Well thank you for the advice, and I happy that my first kiss as an actor goes to a good friend." Weiss says with a smell smile. Coco and Velvet smile back. Weiss goes to get ready for rehearsal. It just a kiss with a good friend Weiss says to herself over and over again.

The rehearsal starts and everything is going good, the part with the kiss is coming up. Weiss gets a little nervous about it. But in the end it was ok. Weiss and Velvet kissed and go to the next scene. But Ozpen stopped every one.

Weiss I can tell you we're nervous about the kiss. So I like to do it again and try not to look so nervous this time." Ozpen says

"Weiss just pretend I am Ruby." Velvet whispers softly to her. Weiss looked at Velvet for a moment, then nodded yes. They started over. They get to the kiss again Weiss think's of Ruby being in front of her. The kiss was way better this time. Ozpen even clapped at them.

"That's perfect lady's, ok let go on to the next scene." Ozpen says. The rest of the show was all good. But Weiss starts to cry a little when she says goodbye to her lover. Actually there wasn't a dry eye in the house. Even Ozpen had tears in his eyes. That was the end of the show.

"Ok everyone that was a good rehearsal let's come back tomorrow and do it again." Ozpen says. Weiss was feeling emotionally drained. Velvet and Coco give her a big hug before going home. Yang looked at Weiss with tears in her eyes.

"That's was one of your best acting yet Weiss. I don't know if we should let Ruby watch this play." Yang says looking worried about Ruby.

Weiss looked at Yang, "Do you think my death scene will be too much for her?" Weiss asked.

"I don't think she well take it will, I know it's just an a play but it sure hits hard in the heart."
Yang says.

"Maybe I should tell her before the show she she not to upset."Weiss says.

Yang nodded softly at her. "Good luck with that." Yang says.

When they get home. Weiss takes Ruby into they're room. Weiss kissed Ruby very passionately. Ruby kissed her back. Weiss looked at Ruby in the eyes. "I love you so much Ruby, and I need you to hear me out." Weiss says. Ruby just nodded softly at her.

"Ruby I need to tell you that in this play I die at the end. Sorry for ruining it for you but Yang figures it might be too much for you to watch." Weiss explains. Ruby face goes pale just thinking about Weiss acting died was to much for her. Ruby falls to her knees and starts to cry. Weiss was shocked at this. She picked Ruby up and holds her close. Ruby didn't want to let go. She just holds Weiss tightly in her arms but not tight enough to hurt her.