Text Message

Darshan: Saale kamine!

Jyugal: Uff... taarif ke liye shukhriya!

Darshan: Abhi yeh teeno yaha nahi hote toh teri to mein jaan le leta!

Jyugal: Aankho se chaaku chalaiye mat warna meri nanhi si jaan chali hi na jaae!

Darshan: Yeh abhi bolne ki zaroorat thi kya? Sab awkward ho gaya!

Jyugal: Accha Ji! Mann mein toh bade laddu foot rahe hai aapke! Kyu Sahi kaha na?

Darshan: Tera naam Jyugal nahi Kamina Soni hona chahiye!

Jyugal: Bole toh, har ek friend kamina hota hai!

Darshan puts away his phone and clears his throat.

Darshan: D... D... Diya kaha hai?

Ayesha: Usko fever hai toh woh humare saath nahi aa rahi hai.

Darshan: Oh!

Jyugal: Hume chalna chahiye ab! Bhabhi aap Darshan ke picche baith jaiye.

Jaimi nods her head. Darshan removes his hands from the handlebar so Jaimi can sit Advay down. Ayesha sits behind Jyugal and puts her hands on his shoulders. Jaimi walks to the bike and carefully sits Advay down in front of Darshan. He looks at Jaimi who is looking at Advay. She looks at Darshan and everything blurs except him. She takes a deep breath and looks away. He notices that her cheeks are red as a tomato almost as if she's blushing. Jaimi tries to get rid of the blush on her face but it wouldn't go away as he's looking at her. She sits behind him on the bike with her hands holding the back of the bike for safety. Darshan looks at the rearview mirror and sees Jaimi holding the back of the bike. He looks at her for a minute then, wears his helmet. Jyugal wears his helmet then, they start on their journey to Gandhinagar. The bikes are side by side about a foot away.

Ayesha: Jaimi!

Jaimi: Haan!

Ayesha: Kal dupeher humari spa ki appoinment book karva di hai!

Jaimi: Humari?

Ayesha: Yeah! Tu, Meera, aur mein.

Jaimi: Tum dono ko spa kyu jaana hai?

Ayesha: Waxing, facial, haircut, and shampoo!

Jaimi: Mein nahi aa rahi hoon!

Jyugal speeds the bike a bit. Ayesha light slaps his shoulder.

Ayesha: Bike saath mein rakho!

Darshan and Jyugal turn to look at each other. They both silently chuckle listening to the girl's conversation and Ayesha's reaction when Jyugal speeded.

Ayesha: Kyu nahi aana?

Jaimi: Mujhe waha kuch nahi karwana! I got a haircut on New Years.

Ayesha: Kuch aur karwa lena!

Jaimi: Kya karwau? Meine US mein laser treatment karwa diya hai. I don't need waxing or anything.

Jaimi's hair comes in front of her face while she's talking to Ayesha. The boys try to keep their attention on the road but silently listen to the girls' conversation which they find hilarious.