"Let's just cuddle instead of watching 😁..."

"Aren't we cuddling right now???.." Sana asked...

"Uhmmm, you're not facing  me.. I wanted to see your face..."

"Just stay put there..." Sana said and she gently caressing the latter's hand, Tzuyu just rested her chin to Sana's shoulder...

After and hour, Sana suddenly hear a little snores from the latter, she looks at Tzuyu who was now resting her chin to her shoulder and the latter was now peacefully sleeping...

"💤💤💤.."

"Kiyowo 😀❤️..." Sana mumbled as she messed Tzuyu's hair...

Sana slowly and carefully laid down her wife in the bed, she turned off the TV and laid beside Tzuyu....

"Good Night Tzuyu~ah ( ˘ ³˘)♥..." Sana smile and kissed the latter's forehead...

Tzuyu face her and hugs her... Sana hugs her back before she drift off to sleep ...

-

Morning Tzuyu was the first one who woke up she check Sana on her side and the latter was still  peacefully sleeping....

"Kiyowo ( ◜‿◝ )♡ .." Tzuyu smile as she touch Sana's lips, who now slightly opened..

"I love you  (✿ ♡‿♡)...." Tzuyu whispered and kissed her forehead before she went downstairs to prepare their breakfast... 

Minutes later, Sana finally came down... She immediately  saw her wife in the kitchen so she walks closer to her and hugs her from behind...

"Good Morning ( ˘ ³˘)♥.." Sana sweetly said so Tzuyu face her...

"Good Morning Love (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤..." Tzuyu answer as she kissed her forehead...

"You woke so early..."

"Mmmm ~ We have an appointment later ... ( ◜‿◝ )♡ We need to go their early..."

"Arasso ( ˘ ³˘)♥..."

"I'm starting to feel nervous tho..."

"Don't be..." Sana hugs her.. "I will be there, I won't leave your side (✿ ♡‿♡)..."

"Komawo ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ..."

-

9:45 AM when they already arrived in the hospital, Dr.Park assisted them as Tzuyu will be going to IVF Process...

"Tzuyu, are you ready???.." Dr.Park asked..

"Yes..." Tzuyu smile...

"Okay, Please enter the room now.."

"Uhmmm, can I take my wife with me??.."

"Sure 🙂 ...."

After an hour, Dr.Park successfully get some egg cells from Tzuyu... *THE PROCESS OF IVF IS SO COMPLICATED SINCE I'M NOT A DOCTOR I DECIDED NOT TO WRITE THE PROCESS OF IT*

Dr.Park suggested Tzuyu to rest for the whole day so they immediately went home...

Tzuyu was currently lying on the bed while Sana was on her side.

"Do you want something???.." Sana asked..

"Mmmmm..."

"What is it???.."

"You 🙂..."

"Ey.... You're starting again Tzuyu..."

"I'm tired..." Tzuyu pout .... "And I feel sleepy..." She added...

"It's normal... Just take a rest okay???.."

"Can you hug me????? Please???..."

"Fine...." Sana laid down beside her and hugs her wife...

"I love you Sana (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤..."

"I love you Tzuyu~ah..." Sana gently touch the latter's face... "You worked so hard today... Komawo ...." She added...

"I hope the IVF process they did to me will be successful...."

"It will be successful... Trust me ( ◜‿◝ )♡..."

"Are you Happy???.."

"I'am very happy (◕દ◕)..."

"That's good to hear (っ˘з(˘⌣˘ )..."

"Rest now, I'll just watch you (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。.."

"Arasso (/^-^(^ ^*)/..."

Sana lean closer and kissed Tzuyu's forehead before the latter close her eyes and went to sleep...

xxxxx

Have a wonderful day
Sapphires ‼️😊