Tam winced. "I know, but you're not okay too."

I blinked. "Me?"

Tam nodded. "You have some ugly gashes on your arm and face."

"Oh..." I scooted closer to Tam. "It's cold in here."

It was dark, but I could see Tam blushing. "Y-yeah."

I released how close we were. We were a inch apart. Too close. I scooted away from Tam a little.

Tam stopped me. I blushed and scooted right next to him again.

"Biana, do you.....have feelings?" Tam asked. "Oh gosh, that's akward."

Even though it was cold, I felt like I was burning up. "Um,yeah? Everyone has feelings Tammy."

Tam scowled at me. He was pretty cute when he was mad. "Don't call me that." He said.

"You're cute when you're mad," I blurted out. I quickly covered my mouth and blushed furiously. "Please tell me you didn't hear that."

Tam blushed too. "I-um...uhh...." he stammered.

———————————————————

Tam's pov

Biana tolled me that I was cute. I stammered like an idiot. 'Just tell her she's pretty!' I thought. But the words didn't come out of my lips. What was I thinking?! I had a crush on Glimmer! But....after I met Biana once more, I didn't know.

"Um,t-tqsjx" I started out but I got all tongue tied.

Biana giggled. "What?"

"T-thanks." I finally said. She must have thought I was an idiot.

Biana turned serious. "What were you trying to tell me though. About feelings?"

"Nothing." I said and tried to act casual.

Biana leaned closer. "You're hiding something., We were so close I could feel her breath on my cheeks. I flushed deeply. Biana didn't seem to notice. "Tam, after meeting you.....I feel I might–" a moan cut her off.

"Guys?" Glimmer asked, rubbing her eyes. "Was I interrupting something?" She asked.

Biana and I quickly pulled apart from each other. "No." I said to Glimmer. She squinted at us like she could see through us.

"Okay....." she said.

"Hey, why isn't Linh waking up?" Biana asked, changing the subject.

I looked at Linh. She was layed unconscious on the floor. "Hey Linh." I said shaking her shoulders. She still didn't wake up.

"She must have hit the ground pretty hard." Biana examined Linh.

—————————————————————

Biana's pov

I scooted Linh next to Glimmer and gestured Tam to come over. If we huddled together than we could save more warmth. I sat next to Glimmer and Tam sat next to Linh. Then I got another painful headache.

"Tam!" I said running to him. He was in a cell.

"Biana!" Tam said, trying to get free of the chains that were holding him.

"Just hang on." I tried to find the key, but of course it wasn't there. I tried pushing the door open, but the cell wouldn't even budge.

Tam frantically looked over his shoulder. "Biana, go!"