DonKEH's Jiz

Donkey's POV
We were spooning under the covers. Fiona on my right, daddy (Shrek) to my left. A cocoon bounded by our touch. Both of them wrapped around me, squeezing me in a tight embrace. The velvet blankets, airtight against our skin. Not an inch between us. Me, the jam between the two loaves of bread.

I could feel their warm heavy breaths pressed against each of my flappy ears. It was night time, so I assumed they were asleep.
Me, Sleep? Nah man, sleeping is a suggestion to be taken lightly. Besides, I can't fall asleep from all that grape Kool-Aid I be slurping.

They say if you can't sleep then just take the time to relax. Well, I have a little nightly ritual for relaxation......under the sheets, hehe. If you catch my drift.

I slip further under the layers and reposition myself to lie face-down on the bed. I begin to grind my meat puppet back and forth against the mattress. Moving hastily, in a come-hither movement. The itching sensation driving me wild. My cuffs gripping onto the sheets as my 69-inch disco stick rises. "UH! UH! UH! UH! UHHH!!!!!" I let out a noisy series of deep hasty sighs from the pleasure I'm experiencing. My mouth drooling open like a doggo.

I begin to rotate in circles on my back, spiraling around at 500,000,000 mph. As if I were a pencil being sharpened in a mechanical sharpener. I'm a moaning mess. My tongue expands and reaches down to tickle my Uncle Reamus.

That's when my tiny lil tip goes crazy and takes control by defying the laws of gravity. Gradually, I begin to levitate off the bed up into thin air. Uncle Reamus leading the way to the ceiling of climax. With Dr. Reamus flying around in every which way (and sometimes falling off but growing back on in 0.5 seconds), the small shivers escaping my mouth turn into deafening masculine wails of pleasure. In my Eddie Murphy accent.

I'm so close to the ceiling of climaxing, but I need an extra boost of fuel. I begin to think impure thoughts about my very shrexy stepfather Shrek. The time I walked in on him changing his pants (he doesn't wear underwear) his onion balls were full of layers and nostalgia. Taking me back to memories of my youth as an exotic entertainer. Those were the days. And out of all my 72 years at Kinky Kermit's Klub I had never seen a greenis that compared to Shrek's.

"Shrek..." I whimper his name softly to myself so he won't hear. Then I continue wailing at the top of my lungs and thinking of Shrek's greenest features. Uncle Reamus is nearly ignited and ready to explode any second now. One last time, I picture Shrek's rocking bod.
"OHHHH HOW I JUST WANT TO LICK THEM FINE OGRE TOES!!!!!!" I holler out in pleasure as Uncle Reamus splatters my 300 gallons of acid tail milk all over the ceiling! It all pours down like heavy rainfall over the room. Completely drenching Shrek and his lousy wife in my donkey jiz.

Uncle Reamus has been stimulated, thus I drop  50 ft down right back into my spot next to daddy. Making a huge splash in my own chowder of filth. Just the thought of Shrek lying in my Jaz has Mr. Reamus amused again. Shrek snores heavily into my ear which tingles my tip. I begin to squirm around like I'm having a seizure. But I'm having something much holier than a seizure. A double O. "idjdbfbdjskdpvonoalskrixjsusse" I squeal out unknown words out of satisfaction. Uncle Reamus and I feel as if we're being zapped by a taser but in a good way. "Aggghhhhhhhh!!!!! Uggghhhhhhh!!!!!!! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! Mmmmm..... Mmmm... Mmm!" I'm as loud as a woman giving birth. We're about to blow the top off when I feel a large sweaty palm grasp onto my head. Gasp.