Bad word

Ship: Chanlix ft. The other members
Felix's mindset: 3-5

Chan was working on some music, so into what he was doing he barely heard the tiny paddling of feet running into his office.

"Uhmmm, daddy, lixxie borwed." Felix said while rocking on his heels with a pout evident on his face.

Chan shifted his eyes up from his computer enough to see Felix. He sighed and took his headphones off, giving his full attention to Felix.

"Well, what do you wanna do?" Chan asked while rubbing his eyes. Maybe staying up until 4:00 am for 3 nights in a row wasn't a good idea, especially when you have a little to watch 24/7.

"Uhm, lixxie wanna pway hide 'n seek!" He squeaked while running over and sitting on Chan's lap.

Chan smiled and nodded, picking Felix up from his lap and putting him on his hip.

"Okay, who's hiding first?" He asked and set Felix down.

"Uhh, I want dada too." Felix giggled and pointed to Chan.

The other members were either in the living room or in the kitchen. They were watching the scene and chuckled and went back to what they were doing.

"Okay baby, go count to 15 and I'll hide." Chan said and ran out of Felix's sight and he giggled and went to the wall to count.

"Uhm, one, two, frwee, fow, five, six, eight, wait no, seven.." The members giggled at Felix's counting.

"..fifween! Weady or not, here I come, daddy!" Felix giggled and went to the first place he thought Chan would be.

He walked into the kitchen and saw Hyunjin and jisung.

"Hewwo hyungies! Have chu seen daddy?" He asked cutely.

They both cooed at the boy and shook their heads.

"No baby, we haven't seen him. Go check the living room!" Jisung whispered and pointed to the living room. Felix thanked them and ran into the living room where Jeongin, changbin, seungmin, and Minho were.

"Daddy! Daaaaddy!" Felix screamed and giggled.

He put his finger on his chin and hummed.

"Hmm, I wonder where daddy ish." Felix said and giggled when he saw feet peeking out from the bottom of the couch. (Don't ask me how he fit under there.)

He slowly creeped over to the feet and tickled them, giggling when Chan jumped and laughed.

"Haha, okay okay, you got me!" Chan chuckled and tried to get up from under the couch but ended up hitting his head.

"Ah sh*t!" He winced and rubbed his forehead, hissing at the pain.

Felix giggled, 'I've never heard dat word befowe, it sounds nwice.' He thought.

"Sh*t!" Felix laughed, thinking that word was funny.

Everyone in the house gasped.

Felix stopped laughing, feeling the stares on him. He looked around curiously.

"What?" He asked.

"Lee Felix, that is a very bad word young man!" Chan scolded, picking the confused boy up.

"B..but it a funny word!" He fought back, thinking he did nothing wrong.

"Well it's not a nice word, come on, time out now." Chan said, walking them over to Felix's timeout corner.

"B..but lixxie did nofing wrong! Daddy say it too!" Felix said while squirming around in Chan's arms.

"Hey, I know I said it but I'm allowed, lixxie isn't." He said while setting Felix down into the corner.

Felix sat down, not wanting to stand for how ever long he has to be in the corner.

"Now your gonna sit here for 20 minutes, no whining or complaining." Chan said and walked away into the kitchen.

Felix turned around, seeing Jeongin. He whined and made grabby hands for him.

"No lix, this is your punishment." Jeongin said and sighed, walking away from the boy.

Felix whimpered, feeling his eyes get wet with tears.

'Should I use my timeout safe word or just sit hewe and watch everybody ignowe me.' He thought and frowned.

'B..but wixxie want attention, but wixxie also want to be good boy.' Felix whined and felt his tears fall down his face.

Chan was still in the kitchen, keeping an eye on Felix and he saw how he was deep in thought and he frowned when he saw tears falling from his eyes.

He looked at the time and sighed. It hasn't been 20 minutes but why not let Felix out now. I mean, he didn't even know it was a bad word anyway.

He walked over to the sobbing boy and picked him up, scaring him a little in the process.

Felix turned his head and sobbed, putting his head on Chan's shoulder.

"Hey hey, it's okay, what happened?" Chan asked, gently bouncing the boy in his arms.

"N..no one gave lixxie attention, lixxie sad." He sobbed out.

"Aw it's okay bub, we'll give you all the attention you want." He said exaggerating the 'all', making Felix giggle.

"Otay!" Felix giggled while rubbing his eyes.

"Lixxie! Your it!" Jisung said and tagged Felix and then ran away after.

Felix gasped and got out of Chan's grip and ran to catch jisung while laughing.

Let's just say everyone was very tired after their game of tag.

Edited
860 words

Done 👁👄👁