Dino nugget tantrum

Ship: Hyunlix
Felix's mindset: 3-5

Felix was playing with his favorite stuffed animal, Mr. Cuddles, in his playroom.

Hyunjin was in the kitchen making Felix lunch.

He knew Felix wanted dinosaur nuggets but that's for dinner.

Little did hyunjin know, Felix would make a huge deal out of it.

"Princess, lunch is ready!" He screamed loud enough for Felix to hear.

Felix immediately dropped his stuffy and ran downstairs, expecting dinosaur nuggets to be on his plate.

His smile dropped into a pout when he saw a turkey sandwich on the plate, along side plain pretzels.

"Bub, I know you want dinosaur nuggets, but those are for dinner." Hyunjin tried explaining to him, but getting a long whine as an answer.

"No daddy! Dino nuggets!" Felix responded with a bratty attitude.

"Hey watch the attitude young man." Hyunjin spoke sternly.

"I want my Dino nuggets!" Felix cried out as he fell on his bottom while sobbing.

Hyunjin frowned and went to pick him up but got a hit in the face instead.

"No no no! Dwont touch me!" He screamed out and rolled around on the ground and kicking his legs about.

Hyunjin hissed in pain as he held his nose.

Hyunjin was starting to get really angry now.

Did Felix really have to start this bad of a tantrum just because he didn't get any dinosaur nuggets?!

"That's it mister, time out now!" He growled.

Felix whimpered and cried harder as Hyunjin picked him up and put him on his naughty step.

He kicked his feet and wailed.

"No! I don't wanna be on naughty stwep!" Felix mumbled and tried to walk away from it.

"Nah ah young man, naughty step right now!" Hyunjin said sternly and picked felix back up and put him back on his naughty step.

"Now you sit here for 15 minutes like a good boy." He said and went to his office, which is technically a random room that nobody uses, and went to get some work done.

He couldn't really focus on his work as all he heard was Felix's cries for him and his loud wailing.

He did feel bad but Hyunjin hates tantrums that happen for the silliest reasons.

*After 15 minutes of loud wails and calls for Hyunjin*

Hyunjin walked out of his office and went to where Felix was.

His heart broke at the sight of Felix covering his ears and sobbing as loud as he can.

"Baby, your punishment is over." He whispered loud enough for Felix to hear.

Felix turned around and sobbed even louder if that was possible.

He made grabby hands for Hyunjin and he smiled and picked him up with ease.

"Is baby boy better now?" He asked softly.

Felix sniffled and nodded.

"Do you want to eat your sandwich now? I know you want Dino nuggets but those are for dinner, alright?" Hyunjin asked.

Felix nodded again as he was set down in his high chair.

Hyunjin smiled widely as he watched Felix eat his sandwich.

A few minutes later he finished and clapped with a giggle.

"Daddy, daddy, lixxie finished all his fwood!" Felix said and made grabby hands for Hyunjin, who was smiling at him.

"Wow princess, your such a good boy." He said as he picked Felix up and tickled him.

"Lixxie good boy?" He said with a giggle.

"Yes, lixxie is a very good boy!" Hyunjin said as he took Felix to his room.

"Lixxie nap time?" He said and tilted his head.

"Yes, it's lixxie's nap time." Hyunjin said as he set him in his crib.

"Otay, lub chu dada." Felix said as he was starting to doze off.

"Love you too baby." Hyunjin said as Felix fell into a deep sleep.

He smiled and quietly left his room, already ready for Felix to wake up and spend more time with him.

Edited
645 words

Sooo, ya girl got stung by a bee today 😙✌🏻. But that's besides the point. I also have a question, for Felix's nickname, is it lixxie or lixie?