Candy

Ship: Minlix ft. The other members
Felix's mindset: 1-4

"Uhm, daddy, I have cwandy?" Felix asked as he fidgeted with his fingers.

"Well I didn't see you eat breakfast this morning, did I?" Minho asked with an eyebrow quirked up.

Felix hesitated.

"Uh..well, no." He said with a pout.

"Exactly, so I don't think so bub." Minho said and continued what he was doing.

Felix huffed. He was not taking no as an answer.

He ran into seungmin's room.

"Seungminnie! I want cwandy but daddy say no!" Felix said and ran onto his lap with a pout evident on his face.

"Well baby, if daddy said no, then you listen to him." Seungmin said and rubbed Felix's back soothingly.

"No no no! Lixxie want cwandy! No want breakfast!" He said on the verge of having a tantrum.

"Hey hey, you are not gonna start a tantrum young man." Seungmin said sternly.

"Hmph" was all Felix said and ran to go to his room.

Felix went in his room, not wanting to talk to his daddy or any of the other members, but he forgot to lock his door.

He sighed and got teary eyed.

He sat down on the ground with a slight sob and got his favorite stuffed animal and cuddled it.

"M..mr. Cuddwles. I know I..I shouldn't be mwad at dem but I just wan' one piece!" He sobbed to the stuffy.

Jisung was standing outside his door the whole time, being concerned when he heard the little slam the door.

He frowned when he heard what Felix was saying and went to the living room and called everyone for a group meeting.

"What is it jisung?" Changbin asked as he sat down on the couch.

"I was wondering what was wrong with Felix." Jisung said with a concerned expression.

Everyone looked at each other with a questioning gaze but the only people that didn't look fazed was Minho and Seungmin.

Chan turned to them with his eyebrows furrowed.

"So you guys know what happened to him?" Chan asked.

"Yeah, he was having a tantrum about not getting a piece of candy." Seungmin explained.

"I told him no but guess he wasn't taking that as an answer." Minho sighed.

"Maybe you should talk it out with him. Get him to eat breakfast and then give him candy as a reward." Hyunjin spoke up.

"Yeah I guess." Minho shrugged.

"Go now, his cries are so loud he might need a drink before he passes out." Changbin said and pushed Minho towards Felix's room.

He nodded and made a quick bottle for Felix before going to talk to him.

When he finished, he gently knocked on the door and twisted it, seeing it was unlocked.

"Lix baby, are you in here?" He asked softly.

"D..dada." Felix said and choked on a sob.

"Yes bubba, dada's here, are you feeling littler?" He asked because Felix usually calls Minho dada when he feels younger in his headspace.

Felix nodded slightly and made grabby hands for Minho.

"Oh my baby boy. Are you feeling better now?" Minho asked while he picked Felix up with ease.

Felix only nodded and eyed the bottle in Minho's hand.

He chuckled lightly.

"You want a baba?" He asked and started to feed it to Felix.

He didn't answer and only focused on the nice feeling of the warm milk running down his dry throat.

He stared at Minho and Minho stared back.

He was amazed at how innocent and adorable Felix's eyes were.

Felix reached out and touched his face before giggling.

Minho only chuckled and walked over to the living room where the members were still.

The members stopped what they were doing and cooed.

Felix soon finished his bottle and looked at Seungmin.

"Lixxie sowwy he yell at chu seungminnie." He whispered shyly.

"That's okay bub, it's nice you apologized." Seungmin said with a smile on his face.

"Oh a-and lixxie also sowwy for getting upset at chu dada." Felix giggled.

"It's alright baby, get some sleep, you look worn out from all of your crying." Minho said and pecked Felix's forehead.

"Otay, lub chu dada and everyone else." He giggled.

"Love you baby." Minho said and chuckled.

"Love you lixxie!" The other members yelled out and Felix jumped at the loudness but giggled and fell asleep fast.

"Welp, he never got his candy or ate breakfast." Jeongin finally spoke out.

"Yeah your right." Hyunjin agreed and the members laughed and watched as Felix peacefully sucked on the pacifier that was placed in his mouth by Minho.

Edited
770 words

Well, the ending kinda sucked but 🤷🏼‍♀️. But that's it, hope you enjoyed and no I didn't forget about the little tae book, I just haven't gotten to it yet. I also ran out of ideas too.