§the interview part 2§

aurora's pov

*the start of the interview*

I sat down in the chair and the cameras came on. The interviewer started talking "Hello everyone welcome back today we have a very special guest welcome Ms.Aurora Holder!" I smiled and waved and said "Thank you so much I'm so excited to be here!" She smiled and said "It's a pleasure!" She smiled and I smiled back she said "Ok so today I'm just going to be asking you some questions that the fans have been diying to know" I smiled and said "Ok!" She smiled back and said "before we start I just wanted to say you look gorgeous!" I giggled and said "Thank you so much your glowing!" She smiled back and said "Ok first question, Did you finish high school?" I laughed and said "Yes I did finish high school it was really important to me to finish and I did 4.0!" She laughed and said "Ok next question when did you move out to L.A.?" I smiled and said "I moved out her when I was about 17!" She smiled and said "Ok next question how is it being a role model for young girls?" I smiled wide and said "I love that I can be role model to these young girls and I love that I have a platform to express positivity" she nodded and said "That's so sweet!" I giggled and quickly thanked her she said "Ok so this one was very interesting that people would want to know this one but who was the last person you texted and what did you say to them?" I giggled and said "Alright well that's kind of strange but.." I pulled out my phone and looked and said "Well the last person I texted was Kouvr and I was just confirming plans for our sleepover later" she nodded and said "ok so the next question is Have you heard any of Jadens songs?" I giggled and Said "Yes I have! They are on all of my playlists!" She said "Ok next question!" She pulled out the next card she said "Alright this ones pretty normal but who's your favorite artist in music besides Jaden and what's your favorite song by them?" I laughed and said "You might be a little surprised but my favorite artist is Eminem and my favorite song by them has gotta be Either Mockingbird or My dads gone crazy!" She looked shocked and said "Wow that's really surprising actually but next question.." she said "ok so this question reads are you open to modeling at all and if not what's your plan for the future?" I smiled and said "Good question! My plans for the future is not all the way figured out but I know for sure I want to get married and have at least three kids and I would love to model" she smiled and said "Ok so the final question is our most requested question..." I giggled and said "hit me!" She smiled and said "Ok, do you have a boyfriend currently and if not have you been out on a date recently?" I giggled and blushed and said "Well no I don't have a boyfriend at this moment but yes I have been out on a date recently and would love to go out again with that person!" She laughed and said "Ok well that concludes and goodnight everyone!" I giggled and waved and the cameras turned off the hostess stood up and hugged me I hugged her back and said "You did amazing! Thank you for coming on the show!" I smiled and said "Thank you for inviting me and thank you for the complement!" I soon left the building and headed back to my house to get ready for the sleep over...