§Dance party§

Her and Kouvr laughed about random crap for about 20 minutes when Avani came outside and said "Come on were all going to have a dance party" Aurora looked at her confused and said "Are you serious?" Avani and Kouvr looked at her and giggled "Yes you dork!" They said in unison. She just laughed and nodded her head and let Avani drag her inside. They got met inside with the whole hype house and sway excluding Her brother and Griffin. They turned on some random pop song that she didn't know until she recognized it, it was "Topanga" by Trippie Redd everyone started dancing along to it when she looked over and saw Ryland on the couch just looking at everyone and laughing she walked over to him and put her hand out he shook his head laughing when she grabbed his hand pulled him up he laughed and she put his hands on her waist and walked on to  the dance floor which was actually the middle of the living room floor they started dancing together and they were laughing and having a good time when She spoke up after about 5 songs every body was still dancing like nobody was watching but she got tired out and needed water so she's looked back at Ryland who she was still dancing with and said "I'm getting some water you coming?" He nodded and they walked in to the kitchen he hopped on to the kitchen counter while she went over to the fridge and grabbed to water bottles out of the fridge and tossed to Ryland he caught it easily she hopped on the counter next to him. She looked at him and said "You know I don't know much about you." He looked at her and chuckled "You have so much to know then" they sat there and talked to each other about each other for what seemed like ever that's when Aurora realized right then she was experiencing real, true, pure happiness...