§Rooftop sunset watching§

auroras pov.

After a couple more songs we walked back inside and since me and Ryland walked in first I went on my tippy toes and whispered to him "Let's go to you room" he looked down at me and said "Sure" I ran upstairs threw my clothes on and ran to Rylands room he opened the door and said "So what are we gonna do?" I giggled and walked over to his balcony he looked at me like I was crazy I said ".Come on were sunset watching but rooftop edition he chuckled at my crazy ness he walked over to me and said "need a boost" I nodded my head  he helped me up and we climbed onto the roof. I sat in  between his legs and leaned back on his chest. He played with my hair I smiled and he said "Aurora?" I said "Yes?" He chuckled and said "Nothing I just love your name" I blushed and said "your so sweet" he smiled and kissed the top of my head I smiled and looked up at him he looked down a me and said "You wanna go skating with me tommorow around like sunset time?" I giggled and said "Like a date?" He awkwardly scratched the back of his neck and said "Yea" I giggled at his nervousness and said "Of course riles" he smiled and nodded his head I giggled again and we looked back at the sunset after a while we climbed back down and into his room we walked out of his room and we walked down stairs to be met with Tayler he looked at us and said "So where were you two?" I rolled my eyes at  my brother and said "We we're watching the sunset on the roof." He rolled his eyes "Do you have proof." We froze when Chase spoke up and said "I do" I looked up at Chase in horror when he showed a photo on his phone of me and Ryland sitting apart from each other I pulled a confused look but quickly covered when I realized he probably edited the photo.my brother took that as enough proof and he walked off. I shot a grateful look at Chase and we winked as to say "That's What I'm here for" I looked at Ryland and said "I'm gonna go hang out with Chase he looked at me And said "Ok Rora I hugged him quickly and walked over to chase.

2 chapters in a day wowwwwwwww

Anyways Luv u angels!!🦋💙

and remember a person is a person no matter how small✨💜