§Nighty night§

After we finished making tiktoks we mapped out a sleeping plan but Tayler being the bossy person he said "Alright I don't really care where anybody sleeps but Aurora your sleeping with me cause there's no ways your sleeping next to boys." She rolled her eyes and said "Ok I'm compromising can I sleep with the girls all together because I don't wanna sleep next to you, you snore" his face scrunched as he was thinking and said "Alright I guess but if I see you with a boy I'll drag you home" she rolled here eyes and walked over to Chase she hugged him and mumbled in the his chest "Goodnight Chasey" he hugged her back tightly and said "Goodnight Rora" she pulled away and walked over to Ryland he opened his arms and she walked in to them she hugged him tightly burrowing her head in to his chest taking in his smell that was addicting to her he wrapped his arms around her waist and she mumbled "Nighty night Riles" he mumbled back "night angel" she smiled into his chest and they pulled away she said goodnight to everybody else and gave her brother a big hug and walked upstairs with all the girls once they all got to the room they were staying in the turned to Aurora and said "So what's up with you and Ryland" she rolled her eyes playfully and said "Literally nothing he's cute but I just met him" they all giggled and decided to leave the sleepy girl alone she looked at Kouvr and said "Bubs can you pass me some shorts" Kouvr throws her some shorts and she slips them on right there's since those girls were her best friends next to Chase. She flops down on the bed next to Charli and Addison and snuggles herself in between them and falls asleep instantly.

(A/N) sorry it took me while to update angels but I love you guys so much!💜💞