§date night§

aurora's pov

The next morning we went home and as soon as we got home I went to my room and texted the group chat with Chase,Jaden,Addison,Kouvr, and Dixie all of my best friends I texted them and said "Guys I need help!!" The responded quickly with "What wrong Rora?" I texted back with "I have a date tonight with Ryland and I don't really know what to wear but I was thinking this outfit:

With these shoes:

They responded with "Yea those look great bubba!👌🦋"

I smiled and wrote back "Thanks guys it's perfect!🖤"

I put my phone down and showered I got out and went into my room I blow dried and straightened my hair. I put on the outfit and layered some necklaces on top of it i put on my shoes and did my makeup it was pretty light and it look natural. I walked into the garage and grabbed my skate board i ran into Griffins room and said "I'm going out and I don't know when I'm getting back but I'll be back before sunrise." He nodded his and head and looked back down at his phone I walked out to the front door because I heard a knock I opened it and it was Ryland! I smiled at him and said "Ready to go?" He said "Yup" nervously I put my skate board on the ground and we both skated down the street once we came to a stop at the need of the street he looked me up and down and said "You look amazing." I blushed and said "thanks you look nice too." He smiled and said "Thank you." We skated around until we were about an 1 hour away from the house and we left a 7:00 p.m. so it was now 8:00 we skated around for a little while longer until we came upon a bridge we sat down at the edge and just talked until about everything in the world and I was so happy I was smiling  the whole way home once I got back to my house it was midnight and I walked in the door when I was met with my brother "Where were you?" I said a quick "I was out skating" he nodded and said "I just got worried I don't need anything happening to you" I smiled and said "ok Tayler I'll let you know where I'm going next time." He nodded and gave me a hug goodnight I was walking down the hallway to my room when I was pulled into Jadens room he looked at me and said "How did it go?" I smiled and said "It was good I'm supposed to go over to the Hype House tommorow to hang out with him" he squealed when I heard an annoyed Josh say "Bubba come back to bed!" I laughed and said "Just a sec babe!" I giggled and winked at him he rolled his eyes and I said goodnight to him. I walked in my room and changed quickly and flopped on my bed.

Hey angels sorry for not updating sooner but I've been pretty busy I hope that you liked this chapter and I love you all so much!!💙🦋

Remember a person is a person no matter how small💜✨