Chapter 40 ♥ Under the Moonlight

In class, everyone kept staring at both Mi Young and Geun Suk as they were sitting beside each other. Luhan sat behind them, keeping a lookout. During lesson, she noticed Geun Suk kept staring at her which made it uncomfortable to focus.

"Geun Suk, can you please stop staring at me? Focus on what the teacher is teaching," Mi Young said softly with an angry tone.

"I can't..It's so amazing to see you focus on something..," Geun Suk commented while trying to put his hand on her shoulders but was lightly slapped by her while saying without interrupting the class," Geun Suk! We're in class! Please behave!"

Geun Suk just rolled his eyes and by his side corner of his eyes, he saw Luhan's reaction. He slowly looked back and saw Luhan broke a pencil on the table while staring fiercely at him. Upon seeing that, Geun Suk cleared his throat and adjusted his seat to focus to the front.

=======

During break, both Mi Young and Luhan bought their snack and head to their usual spot to meet the EXO members. On the other hand, Geun Suk was being surrounded by girls while he was looking for Mi Young. He saw Mi Young was with Luhan and rushed to them while trying to gt out from the girls. He followed them from behind and stopped when he saw the EXO members at the school garden.

*Why are they here again!?* Geun Suk facepalmed.

Baekhyun saw Geun Suk behind and said,"No other place to eat?"

Both Mi Young and Luhan turned around and saw Geun Suk standing there a few distance away. Geun Suk walked forward towards her but Luhan put an arm in front of her to block him to go nearer. Geun Suk scoffed and glanced over to her while saying,"I'm surprised she had a lot of white knights to protect her..."

"And you're not welcome to join our lunch picnic," Kai finally voiced out.

"...Fine...maybe..next time there will be a time that you guys won't be invited to "our date", right baby?" Geun Suk smiled confidently towards Mi Young.

After that, Geun Suk turned around and walked away.

"Did he harass you in class?" Tao asked worriedly.

"No..but I don't feel comfortable with him in the same class as me especially when he sat beside me," Mi Young told them.

"He sat beside you?! But I thought Luhan hyung sat beside you?" Chanyeol pointed out.

"The teacher changed our seat since he's familiar with her. He said he will only sit down when he's assigned to her," Luhan explained.

"Why..that scumbag..!" Lay clenched his fist and was about to walk over to teach him a lesson but Kris stopped him,"Just let it go. Besides we don't to cause Mi Young any trouble with the disciplinary."

"Yeah. Chill Lay hyung," Sehun put his hand over on Lay's shoulders.

"Suho hyung didn't we have something important to tell Luhan hyung and Mi Young?" Chen asked.

"Right. As you guys know, Christmas is coming and we plan to celebrate at one of the top club that my friend owned. He invited all of us to his club for a celebration," Suho smiled widely.

"Woohoooo! Christmas in a club!!" Xiumin looked excited.

Baekhyun saw her worried look and put his hand on her shoulder while whispering,"Don't worry. We'll shop for clothes for the celebration later."

Mi Young just smiled and turned to the rest who were feeling excited due to Christmas is nearing.

========

Later in the evening, Mi Young waited for Baekhyun at the backgate but he's still not here after 15 mins. She looked at her watch and sighed,"He usually never this late.."

Just then, she received a text message from Baekhyun that he was unable to accompany to shop due to last minute performance but he sent someone to take over him which was none other than Luhan.

"Sorry! Am I late?" Luhan panted and stood in front of her.

She giggled at his tired face and said jokingly,"Yes. You are."

"I'm really sorry! I've got a meeting with my CCA mates and -," Luhan tried to explain while panting.

"I'm just kiddin'! I'm not mad that you're late but I'm mad at Hyun for not informing earlier that he can't make it. I'm going to scold later tonight," Mi Young said while pretending to get angry.

Luhan just laughed it off and then they walked to shopping mall to survey clothes for the celebration for the next few days. After looking and found suitable clothes for the party, they decided to have their dinner at one of the cafe. They laughed at each other's joke and Luhan seemed to share a lot of things with her. After dinner, they walked home together but as they walked home, white snow came falling down from th sky little by little. Mi Young put out her hand and bits of white snow land on her palm.

"It's the first snow of the year..," She smiled.

Luhan looked up and many white snows came falling down while saying softly,"It's pretty."

"Ehm...To think I get to walk with you in the first snow of the year," She beamed a smile while

Luhan looked at her who was admiring the snow on her palm. She noticed the awkward silence between them and looked at him. He was looking at her eyes with his hazelnut eyes. He then leans close and she knew what he was about to do. Her heart beat faster the more he leans close. However, she did not stop him. His lips touched hers and she slowly closed her eyes. Luhan then wrapped his arm around her waist. He then kissed her gently for a long time under the moonlight where the snow kept falling down beautifully around them. When Mi Young pulled away finally, both she and Luhan looked at each other but chuckled lightly. Luhan then stopped chuckling and smiled at her. As she looked up, she noticed the full moon and looked at Luhan.

"Luhan shii, you're not transforming into your real form...," Mi Young told him and pointed to the full moon.

He looked up and looked at himself, shocked. He then glanced over to her with a bright smile and embraced her tightly, feeling happy while saying,"I'm free from the curse...!"

He then pulled away his embrace and kissed her once more which made her taken aback, He noticed what he did and quickly pulled away, feeling embarrassed while apologising. Mi Young giggled at his cute reaction and tip toed to kiss him on his lips which brought a surprise to him. She pulled away and Luhan froze at the sudden kiss as this is the first time, she initiate a kiss. Mi Young then walked forward slowly, leaving him behind while saying,"Hurry up if you don't want to get frozen."

Luhan quit stoning and rushed to her, walking side by side. Mi Young laced her fingers with his and he returned it by holding her hand. They both smiled at each other and walked home together with the white snow falling on them.