Oasis. Page 2.

By now everyone's eyes were wide open and the food spit back on to the table forgotten. Shooting up out of his seat, he looked out the curtains and through the window to the abandoned streets.

The two families spoke of the situation before deciding the Bakugo's would stay, they had the clothes and stuff, and their residence was too far to drive right now. They planned to wait a few days until the problem died down for them to leave.

They were discussing sleeping arrangements, since it was a three bedroom apartment. The third one was mainly a gameroom, but it was also usable as a guest bedroom. They had all decided on the Bakugo parents sleeping in the guest bedroom and Katsuki taking a futon to Izuku's room, but the blonde was not having that.

"THE HELL?! WHY DO I HAVE TO SLEEP WITH THE DAMN NERD?!" his mom was yelling at him to be grateful he didn't have to sleep on the couch, but Izuku decided to annoy him a bit more. Clearing his throat, he got the attention of everyone around the table, who now had apprehensive looks in their eyes.

"Technically, you wouldn't be sleeping 'with me' you would be 'sleeping in my room on a futon which will be on the floor'. So, would you rather sleep on the couch, or a comfy futon?" looking around the table, he saw a red faced rage filled Katsuki, and three adults who looked like they were about to break out laughing, while one green haired adult also looked a little embarrassed for her son's statement.

"Oh, and also, just because I study at home, doesn't make me a nerd." looking the ruby eyed blonde directly in the eye, his smirk turned to confusion as the other put on a smirk of his own. "No, but, reading school books for fun does. And also being the number one a student. What about that?"

Turning his red face to the table, he mumbled a incoherent 'I don't read them for fun..' before excusing himself to wash his dishes. "I'm gonna head back to my room to finish with my knives. And you have a pair of clothes, wear those before you put more of your stuff in my closet would 'ya?" as he walked back to his room, he kissed the top of his mom's head before walking up the stairs, secretly enjoying the bickering of the Bakugo family. 

"Why don't you treat us like that brat?!" it was obvious Mitsuki was jealous of her best friend. Giving a low chuckle he opened his door, closing it quickly when he heard a loud shout "FUCK YOU, DAMN NERD!!!" chuckling to himself, he went back to his closet and got a change of clothes ready for both him and Katsuki. Putting one in the bathroom connected to his room, and the other on his bed.

Proceeding to his earlier spot on the floor, he decided not to change his shirt as he unsheathed the previous katana and went back to sharpening it. Turning on his music, he hummed along as the sharpening stone made the same satisfying 'shing' sound repeatedly.

Soon enough after a few more songs played, his door opened to see a red faced blonde. "I can't set out a futon with your shit in the way damn Deku." glancing up at him, he gave him a familiar death stare. "What have I told you about that name? I let you get away with it earlier because you weren't in my arm's reach. What's your excuse this time?" He didn't really care too much about the nickname, just the meaning of it, and Kat knew that perfectly.

Katsuki's face went from anger to sheer terror when he heard the words accompanied by a death glare. Turning his face away, he decided to change the subject. "Can I borrow those clothes I left last time? I haven't had the time to wash my clothes from the trip." turning his head back to the katana in his lap, he jabbed a thumb towards the bathroom door. "Take a shower while you're at it, I put the clothes you left here in there for you to change into."

Nodding, he followed the jabbed thumb into the bathroom, and soon after running water was heard. Giving a short smirk, he locked the door from the outside with a lock he had placed himself a few years ago, and went downstairs.