33

Jungkook is in pain the next day. His muscles are sore from working out for 6 hours straight. His abs hurt so bad that he can't eat without getting nauseous.

Jimin walks past him in the hallway and sees him wince slightly so he grabs his arm. Jungkook winces harder. "Stop, my arm is so sore."

Jimin frowns. "Why? What happened?"

"I worked out last night but I think I overdid it. It hurts to do anything. I can't even sit down without my thighs hurting."

Jimin's eyes grow wide. "Get ice from the nurse and drink water. I've been sore from dance practice before but you look like you're really suffering right now."

Jungkook tilts his head. "Dance practice? You dance?"

"For musicals. Kookie, what workouts did you do?"

"Squats, push-ups, and sit-ups."

"How many of each?"

"200 squats, 100 push-ups, and 100 sit-ups." He winces again just thinking about it.

Jimin's haw drops. "Are you insane? Definitely get ice from the nurse and stay hydrated. Massage your muscles if you get the chance. I'll try to help you out later, okay?"

Jungkook nods. "Give me a kiss. I really need one."

Jimin giggles and gives him a quick peck, starting to walk away. "I'll see you in Econ. Don't forget to massage your muscles!"

-

4 periods later, Jungkook feels a little bit better. Jimin tries to massage his thighs during Econ but Miss Kalin (now officially 'Miss' due to her divorce being finalized) yells at him and tells him to stop 'feeling up his boyfriend in the middle of class'.

There's no drama practice that day so Jimin goes to Jungkook's house to hang out with him. He mainly just massages him.

"How long have you been working out?"

"I started yesterday."

Jimin tilts his head. "Why?"

"... Reasons."

Jimin stops massaging him and lies down next to him. "What kind of reasons?"

"Just reasons."

"You can tell me."

"No I can't."

Jimin pouts. "I thought you said relationships require trust. If you trust me, then tell me."

Jungkook gulps and sits up. "Promise you won't judge me?"

Jimin nods, sitting up as well.

"It's because I don't have any muscles so I wanted to look good for when we... you know..." His face turns red.

Jimin blushes. "Oh. That makes sense... I actually wanted to ask you about that... Have you ever slept with anyone before?"

"No... Have you?"

Jimin giggles. "I'm a theater kid. Of course I haven't."

Jungkook chuckles and grabs Jimin's hand. "How the hell did we end up together? An introverted gamer and an extroverted theater kid... We shouldn't be good together but we are."

"I'm happy with us. I don't think we'll ever get sick of each other. We might fight a few times, but who cares?"

He straddles Jungkook carefully. "Does this hurt your thighs? If it does, I'll move."

Jungkook shakes his head. "Even if it did hurt, I wouldn't want you to move."

Jimin leans down and gives him a kiss. "Hoseok is so sick of us."

Jungkook chuckles lightly in-between kisses. "Yoongi is too." Jimin rests their foreheads together. "We've been through so much in such a short amount of time. I think we deserve to de disgustingly sappy."

Jungkook places his hands behind Jimin's neck and pulls him in to possibly the deepest kiss they've ever shared.

Jungkook's door opens and his mom walks in. "I brought you study sna–" She stops midsentence and just stares.

Jimin breaks the kiss and scrambles to get off of Jungkook's lap. He straightens his hair and shirt out awkwardly as the blood rushes to his cheeks.

She face palms. "This is awkward..."

Jungkook is slightly embarrassed, but not as much as Jimin who looks like he wants to crawl into a hole and die. "You really could've knocked."

Jimin pulls his knees close to his chest and hides his face in them. Jungkook grins slightly. "This is my boyfriend, Jimin."

She sets the snack tray down on Jungkook's desk. "Hi. It's nice to meet you... I think I'm gonna leave you two alone..." She awkwardly walks outside, closing the door behind her.

Jimin groans. "Kill me. Kill me right now."

-