24

Me and Chris walked to her door and I rang the bell.

After a couple of times the door swung open and she dropped her chips on the floor making me laugh.

"OH MY GOD!" She teared up and hugged me.

"Can We come in Annie?" Chris asked her and she nodded and we walked in.

"Oh god you're awake!" Ruby hugged me.
"God listened to my prayers." She sat ok the chair and Beth just waved at me and I smiled at her.

"Hey Elizabeth.." I smiled and sat on Christopher's lap.

"So you got shot?" Beth asked.

"Yeah. I heard that Annie came to the hospital that day and wanted to tell her I'm fine now." I smiled

"Yeah.. you should have seen gang friend brake down.." she said in shock and I looked at Chris.

"Shut up Annie!" He warned her and she chuckled.

"Love you" I whispered and laid my head on his chest.

He was 100% annoyed from hearing our girls talks but didn't leave.

Find your self a man like Rio.

"What a dick!" I told Annie as she continued talking about the boy that had a family and had sex with Annie

"This shit is annoying! Y'all always talk about this?" Chris finally spoke up and I nodded.

"Yea" we all said In a duh voice.

"I don't wan-" before I could decline it Chris put a muffin in my mouth.

"Idiot!" I shook my head.

"What? You talk the most. I gotta shut u up darling" he smiled and me and Annie made that "awe" sound.

"So Beth.. how's Uh..dean?" I cracked a smile.

"He took my kids." He sadly smiled

"I'm sorry if there's anything I can do let me know." I reached for her hand.

"Who are you?" Ruby asked me in disbelief

"What? Oh.. we also have feeling babygirl. But it changes quick if you piss us off." I Chuckled.

"Yeah. You should see her when I piss her off. She be hitting walls. Oh not just that she won't have sex with me for a month." Chris shook his head.

"How often do you...?" Annie made a '😏🤨' face and I smacked her arm.

"Every week. But now my princess must rest." He kissed my cheek and shook my head with a sigh.

"Why did I have to fall for him?" I asked my self out loud and her put a hand on his chest pretending to be hurt.

"Ouch ma." we all laughed and went home at 8pm.