21

I was sitting on the couch next to the Oscar and our homies

"What did you say you wanted to give her again?" Joker asked me.

This:

I showed them a perfume of her favourite singer

"Oh she won't let go off you for a day than." Oscar laughed. Soon he got a call and we saw him tear up.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"S-Sara got shot directly in the chest. T-they Said she might not make it." He grabbed his keys and I felt like my world just turned up side down.

"What? I- I'm coming with you." I stood up and followed him.

"Sara you mean our princess?" The santos asked and Oscar nodded. We drove to the hospital as fast as we can.

"Sara Diaz." Oscar told the nurse and she told us where to go.

"Mano!" Oscar yelled at Cesar.

"What happend?"

"T-they Shot Ruby and Olivia too. Olivia died but ruby is in coma. We haven't heard anything about Sara." Cesar cried.

"Who was it?" I asked

"L-Latrelle. I didn't kill him!" He cried. Oh shit.

"What? Cesar do you know how bad that is?" Oscar yelled at him but than calmed down. It wasn't the time to get mad.

"How is she?" I felt the tears stream down my face.

"Sh-she said we should tell you and Oscar that she loves you and that you should move on and not be sad over her." Monse came next to Cesar.

"She said she was going to see Tia and Tio finally.." Cesar broke down.

"Her parents died at her quince." He added. I felt my heart break.

My love is fighting to live. My Sara..

"Hey! She's gonna be okay alright?" Oscar looked at me and I nodded hoping she will. Soon I saw Annie run to us. What the-

"Is she okay? The nurse called me." She rushed to me.

"She- uh they said she might not make it. Lost a lot of blood. She got shot! My angel got shot Annie!" I broke down. I never let anyone see me cry or break down. But now I honestly didn't care. My girlfriend. The girl I am in love with might die!

"It's going to be okay Rio." First time she called me rio and not gang friend.

"And who are you?" Oscar asked her.

"Her close friend. Annie Marks." She wiped her tears. We told the kids to go home and we stayed there for hours waiting and waiting.