06 - The fair 🎡

"That Ride was CRAZY!" Marcus jumped up and down.

I laughed and continued to eat my cotton candy.
I saw Rio trying to take some of mine and I slapped his hand yelling "nah that's mine!" He laughed and pouted.

I took small pieces and fed him like a baby.

"You two act like little kids" Marcus laughed and he was right we were chasing each other around the fair.

"Oh really?" I smirked. I throw my clear stick in a can and started to chase Marcus. Once I got to him I picked him up and started tickling him.

"Say it!" I laughed

"Okay okay! I'm sorry" he laughed and I stopped.

"Let's Go I want some ice cream" I took Rios hand to where a man was selling ice creams

"I want stracciatella" I whispered to Rio and he nodded.
He payed for the ice creams and we walked around the fair.

"This is the best day of my life." Me and Marcus said at the same time than laughed.
Soon I felt something cold on my nose, ice cream.
Rio is really getting soft. Just like a 15 year old

"Hey!" I pouted and wiped it off.

He just laughed and took a picture of me while I sat there drinking my drink.

"I look ugly! Delete it!" I whined

"No mamas you look adorable! Look" he showed me the picture and I blushed.

^ picture

"Okayy I look kinda cute" I smiled and continued drinking my drink.

It was so calm and the music was playing. People laughing and screaming that I didn't even realise I fell asleep.

Soon I felt hands shaking me, I opened my eyes to see Rio taking a picture again and Marcus woke me up.

"I hate you Rio!" I whined

"You look so cute!" Rio and Marcus yelled in sync

...

"I love you both so much." Marcus said hugging us when before going to bed

"We love you too" me and Rio said in sync and looked at him than each other

"I want to hear you both say that to each other" Marcus smiled

"Kid, what?" I laughed

"Say that to my Papi and he to you" he smiled

"Will you leave us in peace if I do? AND not tell anyone about that?" I raised my eyebrow

"Yes!" Marcus yelled

"Okay.." I shyly nodded

"Come on!" Marcus smirked

"I love you Christopher..good night" I turned my head to look at him and smiled at him

"I love you too Sara, sleep well" he smiled at me.

"Yayy...so cute. Now good night Papi and step mommy" he smiled and cuddled onto us.

"I- okay...good night Marcus" I decided to not say anything at that.

We all cuddled and fell asleep