The little boy in the dark room

Start from the beginning

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yes."

"What would you do?"

"I'd be here for her. I'd make sure that she knows that I will never leave her, I'd cover her with hugs and kisses-"

"I can't do that."

"I know, I'm just giving you my way of showing love. Use yours but be present. She needs someone now. She needs her husband."

"That's if she forgives me."

"Well she won't if you don't put her into a proper bed. You can't make her sleep on the floor. Come on, we'll get her to my place."

"No, to mine."

"Same thing."

Sasuke and Naruto walked to the apartment carrying Sakura. Sasuke was extremely worried about her but tried to put on a good face. He was the one who messed up, he was the one who needed to keep it together.

Naruto lay her down in Sasuke's bed.

"Right I'll leave you two alone. I'll come back tomorrow."

"Hn."

"I know, you're welcome!"

---------------------------------------

Tuesday, 10th of October

It was already late in the morning when he felt her move under the blanket. He hadn't slept through the entire night just in case she would wake up. He was sitting on a chair he had brought form the living room, next to the bed.

He saw her emerald eye opening with difficulty. He let her take in everything around her before he tried to speak. He only tried because he couldn't. Seeing her in front of him stressed him so much that he was completely quiet. She looked at him angrily.

"What are you doing here? I can't see you right now!" he tried to stop her from getting out of bed but she pushed him. "I want to see Ino so get out of my way, we'll talk later."

"Sakura, please."

"I know that we need to talk but just... let me see Ino first. Please." she seemed completely distraught and that was the reason why Sasuke let her go. He followed her secretly to make sure that she wasn't going to do something stupid.

She was walking down the streets until she ended up in Ino's shop. Sasuke hid behind a building. He knew that following her was bad but he just wanted to make sure that she was fine. The two girls walked to a bench. Sasuke stood by, far enough so he could give her some privacy. He couldn't hear anything.

"Sakura, I was so worried."

"I'm fine. I-"

"Well, you didn't seem fine at all. What happened?"

"I need to tell you something. After my fight with Sasuke... I told him that the marriage was a mistake. I forgot that he takes everything seriously. When I said it I didn't think that he would actually leave and then I was too much into this mess to get out of it. I started taking pills to keep myself awake because I was having nightmares. I honestly can't remember anything, especially from last night but anyway. There is something else that happened but I don't know if it's what I thought it was but when I saw it, it made me... made me-"

"Made you what?"

"I started bleeding. I counted the dates and the days. I did it with Sasuke when I was the most likely to get pregnant. I didn't have my period in two weeks but three nights ago I was in a lot of pain and I was bleeding."