Chapter 19: Stick Together

Y/N's POV:

I start to panic as I get inside my apartment and call Yoongi. Once he picks up I tell him to come over now since I really need his help but to also bring the other members except for Hoseok, he was confused but agrees to it.

I listen to some music as I wait for them to arrive. Once I hear the knock on the door I quickly go and open the door to see the members standing there and I welcome them in. I close the door and look at them with a serious look on my face and tell them that I have been blackmail by Miranda and when I finished telling them about it, they just look at me confused because they didn't think Miranda would do something like that and than I tell them that I need there help to try and convince Hoseok to get back with Miranda so they eventually agree to help me.

"Well, we don't know what the plan is yet since we need to be really careful about what to tell him so how about let's just do what Miranda said and later we will see what we can do." Namjoon says trying to come up with a solution.

"I agree with Namjoon since it's smarter that way so why don't we go to our dorm and tell Hoseok to get back with her since we don't want those videos to go to the public." Yoongi agrees crossing his arms like the genius he is.

We all agree with him and we get inside the black van and drive off to their dorm. I start to get really nervous since I have to talk to Hoseok and I really don't feel like talking to him so I have no choice but to do it. Once we arrived to their place it honestly looked really nice and I sit on the couch next to Namjoon and Taehyung as I hear Jin calling Hoseok to come to the living room.

Once he gets here he looks at me surprised and confused and Namjoon tells him to sit down since they need to talk to him. He looks at Taehyung and Namjoon like if he was waiting for them to do something.

"Can one of you guys scoot over or get out because I want to sit next to Y/N." Hoseok says looking at Taehyung and Namjoon.

"Please, Hoseok just sit down because it doesn't matter where you sit or with who you sit with." Namjoon replies trying to make him just sit anywhere.

"I want to sit next to Y/N though! Is it too much to ask for?!" He says annoyed looking at both of them crossing his arm.

"You know what fine sit next to Y/N because this will go no where if you keep being so stubborn so I'm just gonna sit next to Jin." Namjoon replies getting annoyed by him.

Hoseok smiles, thanking Namjoon and sits next to me. He looks at me and gives me a warm smile and I look back feeling my heart race as I give him a small smile. How could this man just argue with Namjoon just because he wanted to sit next to me?! Before I could speak, I feel Hoseok holding my hand and I see the members looking at us. My face heats up from embarrassment and I try to let go but he grips on my hand tightly not wanting to let go of it so I just let it be.

"Hoseok, I think you should go back with Miranda. She is best for you and you guys were really happy when you guys were together so go back with her." I say looking at him feeling a bullet to my heart.

"What are you talking about? You were over here telling me to not be with her because she is bad for me but now you wanna tell me that she is good for me?! Make up your mind Y/N!" Hoseok yells letting go of my hand as he frowns at me.

"Y/N is right, you should go back with her since you looked more happy when you were dating her but now that you're not together you seem more sad." Jungkook explains nodding his head agreeing with me.

Everyone starts agreeing as well but Hoseok was getting angry. He looks at me in disbelief that I would say such things to him.

"Why the hell do you guys want me to be with Miranda so badly?! Especially you Y/N, you were telling me that she will end up breaking my heart but now you want me to be with her?! Is this your way of telling me that you don't like me so that it's much more easier for you?!" Hoseok yells glaring at me getting a little more further away from me.