Chapter 13 - Extracurricular

Start from the beginning

Team RWBY, JNPR, Emmitt and myself all leave the room and begin walking across campus when Sun catches up to us and stops to talk with Blake.

Sun:
"hey Blake you Uh.. doing okay?"

Blake:
"I'm fine"

Sun:
*ahem* "so I hear there's this dance going on this weekend, sounds pretty lame but you and me I'm thinking less lame Huh?

Blake:
"what?"

Sun:
"the dance this weekend, do you wanna go or what?"

Blake:
"I don't have time for a stupid dance, I thought you of all people would get that"

Blake walks off away from Sun and past us off into the distance, I look back at sun who looks completely crushed.

Jack:
"ouch, that was rough, I'm gonna go ask Sun if he wants to go get home food to take his mind off of things"

Weiss:
"that's so kind of you, good luck"

Jack:
"I'll see you guys later"

I walked over to sun who is still standing there with is head hung low and his shoulders even lower.

Jack:
"hey man, that was pretty rough, you wanna go get some food with me to take your mind off it?

Sun:
"sure man, I'd like that actually"

Sun and I walk towards the courtyard where I park my warthog and other vehicles, I pulled out my keys and pressed the button that deactivated the shield lock on the Hog.

Sun:
"Woah, that's so cool"

Jack:
"oh that's nothing, just something I whipped up in my spare time seeing as the Warthog has no doors"

Sun:
"I've been meaning to ask you something"

Jack:
"oh, and what's that?"

Sun:
"when we were in team RWBY's dorm room you said something about being from another planet and crash landing here on a spaceship, was that all true?"

Jack:
"yes, it was all true, Emmitt and myself are actually high ranking special forces in the UNSC military, the UNSC is at war with a theocratic hegemony made up of multiple alien species Known as the Covenant"

Sun:
"theocratic hegemony?"

Jack:
"to put it simply the Covenant is a military as well as a religion. anyways, the reason I'm even here is because Emmitt and myself were attempting to escape the fallen military planet of reach, i actually grew up on planet reach so it was a bit of a personal endeavor to have to leave it to be glassed, during our escape my UNSC frigate named 'Winters Edge' suffered significant damage and when we made a random jump to slip-space to escape the planet and 3 days into the journey my ship experienced an unexpected explosion in the right engine that caused a chain reaction of explosions that tore my ship in half, the rear half of my ship crash landed here on remnant due to the damage to the slip-space drive and my ship was torn in half, the rear half of my ship crash landed with myself and Emmitt on board, soon after Team RWBY boarded the ship and found us. After that we were introduced to ozpin and because students. All of this is classified information so I trust you won't go sharing it or I may be forced to take you out... I'm joking but seriously, do keep quiet about this okay"

Sun:
"Woah, that's allot to take in, you've been through so much, I'm sorry to hear that"

Jack:
"it's all good, anyways jump in and let's head out to lunch"

Sun:
"sweet, I'm starving"

Emmitt pov
After Jack left I went back with team RWBY to the cafeteria where we sat down, ate or lunch and began talking about the rest of the day.

Weiss:
"so what's our plan for the rest of the day?"

Ruby:
"I'm not sure, maybe we should go see a movie"

Weiss:
"I suppose it could be fun"

Emmitt:
"pass, I'm thinking of going out to the range for some shooting, you wanna join me Gorgeous?

Yang:
"sounds good to me let's go"